Drum movies?

King Of Drums

Hey what's up fellow drummers! I was just wondering if you guys know any movies in pop culture that feature drums/drummers. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is drumline, with Nick Cannon. I know they are making a a Keith moon bio film for 2009 I believe, which Mike Myers is supposed to be in.

Anyways I know there's got to be more movies that feature drummers than that so help me out! just list any movies you have seen

Does School of Rock count? Drumming's a part of it... D:

I actually enjoyed that movie. I thought it was neat.

Now, there is that one scene in "Vice Versa" where Judge Reinhold plays the drums and jams with the store clerk and guitar customer. He actually looks like he knows what he is doing somewhat too. Man, how sad am I for remembering that movie? I'm aging myself there.

"that thing you do"

with tom hanks--main character was a drummer and drummed quite a lot

even had a nice little minute solo in the end

That thing you Do.

Drumline (rubbish MTV Gangsta film)

Waynes World.

Some Kind of Monster.

Spinal Tap.

Almost all Band doc's or movies.

I really wonder that there are some movies that are based on the drums, That is so cool think, I would like to watch these movies,

"that thing you do"

with tom hanks--main character was a drummer and drummed quite a lot

even had a nice little minute solo in the end

In a twisted way...I find this movie inspiring. The kid ties the entire band together...but he was just into playing and going for the ride. Loved him pulling the covers off his kit in the beginning and sneaking down stairs to play to his jazz records.

Great, explosive black dude playing jazz in a club in the LA part of the movie.

"I AM SPARTACUS"

Back