BeatBox Cajon

Life's a drum

Hey guy's,
I was looking for the best cajon I could find. Doing some study I realized that the best cajons/drums are the handmade ones. So that's when I found soulsbeat.com. The BeatBox is really a amazing drum! And even though they're not cheap, they are well worth the money! Because of it's curved sides, it sounds like you're playing a kit! One of the coolest features is that because it's made on a frame, you can play on all side of the cajon! And each side sounds different. I even played on the bottom! I got the BeatBox Zin, which is a acoustic/electric cajon with black leather sides. (it's really awesome :)

So my question is, has anyone seen these? And if so, what's your take on them. I know that they're rather new, but I just thought that cool to know what other people think of them.

check out www.soulsbeat.com for more info.

P1140049-1.png

Here's a pic I got from their website.

Re: BeatBox Cajon-(www.soulsbeat.com)

No, they didn't get me to say anything for them.
That's great! Because stating websites in a thread title tends to come across as aggressive advertisement, the more so for a new member. I've removed the website from the thread title, it's already mentioned in your first post.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

Re: BeatBox Cajon-(www.soulsbeat.com)

That's great! Because stating websites in a thread title tends to come across as aggressive advertisement, the more so for a new member. I've removed the website from the thread title, it's already mentioned in your first post.

BTW, welcome to the forum!
Oh thanks. I'll take the hint for next time.

Back