Paul McCartney is gonna marry again???

At least this one's a heiress so she has less need to plunder his wealth post-divorce. She might only ask for $20 million for five years of childless marriage. Bargain!

Talk about once bitten twice stupid!!
I'd put money on him getting a pre-nup this time around. or maybe he really his "once bitten twice stupid"

I wish the best for him though, hopefully he didn't stumble on a gold digger again. Something about her strikes me in a suspicious manner in that picture though....lol

Celebrity marriages... they never last. Just some more entertainment for the masses.

It's hard to keep a marriage stable when you don't get your ego checked at regular intervals.

Isn't it curious that there's only 2 times in your life when you are "pronounced" something.

I now pronounce you man and wife.

He was pronounced dead at 1:36 PM yesterday.

Spooky.

The last one cost him an arm and a "Leg". See what i did there? Seriously, It's like the one with John Cleese, where he had to go on a tour again, just to afford the last divorce.

As an employee of a trucking company she will have access to a truck to move all she takes from him in 2 years time.

I actually know Nancy Shevell and her father. She is a good woman and doesn't need Paul's money.

My best wishes to them both.

I hope see's 'armless, unlike his other wife, who was not very nice and tried to take him to the cleaners

... unlike his other wife, who was not very nice and tried to take him to the cleaners

If $48.7 million is "trying" to take someone to the cleaners I'd be interested to see a fully-fledged cleanout operation!

I can't get my head around how it can be thought that Heather deserved that kind of money. Did she make $48.7m worth of contribution to his wealth - a few brilliant ideas, or wrote a major hit song for him, or she really, really top class job running his business interests?

This kind of apparent parasitism gives a bad name to honest sucker women (like me) who actually think ethics matters, and it can and make it much harder to enter a trusting relationship in middle age when everyone is a divorcee.

SOG, if Nancy isn't likely to play that game then that's good news all-round IMO

Back