Aquarian

Nitemare

I've tried an Aquarian bass batter head and snare head and I really liked them. When I looked them up, they're a little more pricy then like Evans or Remo, and they don't come in packs. Are they worth the money?

I've tried an Aquarian bass batter head and snare head and I really liked them. When I looked them up, they're a little more pricy then like Evans or Remo, and they don't come in packs. Are they worth the money?

I've been using Aquarian since the mid-90s, love them! I think it helps that a drummer owns and runs the company (Roy Burns).

They do not do the volume that Remo does, but I've always found Aquarian to be cheaper than Remo and much higher quality. I'm mostly excited that they're not owned by a guitar company (Evans, or should I say D'Addario).

Yes, I am partial to Aquarian, Evans is good, but I really do not like Remo. I've had their heads pull apart at the seams brand new out of the box. Snare side heads blow out for no reason. I've never had an issue with Aquarian or Evans like I had with Remo. Of course, I have not touched a Remo head in about 16-17 years, so maybe they make a decent head now, I don't plan on finding out.

they do come in packs, and if a few dollars means im gonna get a tone i like more than a remo or evans head, i'm paying for it.

Oh. Thanks, where are they sold in packs? Any websites?

Thanks simmsdn, I'm definantly getting them

Back