rubber bumper for gretsch tom mount

all the rubber bumpers are the same. gibraltar makes them for tom mounts but cant find them to buy. Its the rubber that keeps the mount from hitting the shell. Thanks

First of all, how dare you steal my last name.

Secondly, this is one of those situations where ingenuity will help you create a makeshift while you search for the real deal. You may be better off just scouring some online store's accessory section. But if worst comes to worst you can call a drum company and ask for their carriers.

Definitely a sticky situation you're in :(, but regardless welcome to the forum!

I just searched through some of the most well known online stores and also gretsch and gibraltar's sites too. I didn't see any rubber pieces alone. Lets just hope that you don't have to buy a whole new mount

BTW,

There are several members here, myself included, that have taken that mini GTS mount apart and drilled the shell and put the receiver directly on the shell.

With the Catalina Club Jazz 12" rack tom it is a much better solution than having that crappy mount tug at the tension rods.

Back