Please help me out! Annoying Jerk at school about drumming!

Me thinks someone doth write fairy tales.

I thought the same thing.

Wow. This guy just manipulated you into 2 months of detention. He effectively kicked your arse. Beware he just may manipulate you out of band and out of competition.

You asked a question of those here, received good advice and ignored it.

You lost.

Hopefully this abject failure will wise you up.

Harsh but true.

Wow. This guy just manipulated you into 2 months of detention. He effectively kicked your arse. Beware he just may manipulate you out of band and out of competition.

You asked a question of those here, received good advice and ignored it.

You lost.

Hopefully this abject failure will wise you up.

Dear Wy Yung, if you read any further:

It got him to apologize!

Principal asked me why I fought him, so I explained it to him, and I no longer have detention. So yes I did win.

So, he WON! Hurray! :)

Now, the thing with bullies and nutcases like these, is that they are impossible to eradicate. Just like in virtual life, in real life one should just not feed the trolls. You will always keep on encountering idiots in life, the best thing to do is to let them be happy in all their idiocy. They're not worthy of your attention.

Dear Wy Yung, if you read any further:

So, he WON! Hurray! :)

I disagree. Fighting is never a "win". I would expel any martial arts student who got into a street fight. That this boy was so manipulated as to be drawn into a fight is the failure.

Fighting is never the answer, you may think it is, but that annoying guy at the pub you take a swing at later in life might have a defective vertebrae and a single hit could kill him.

That is a long prison sentence for a dispute.

At 15 detention may be the worst you have to deal with, but assault charges are very real once you get older, better not to fall into bad habits.

The principal shouldn't have let you off, I'm not saying that you were wrong about the guy being a jerk, but by letting you get away with something like that he essentially encouraged you to use it as an answer to your future problems.

Yes, I have done martial arts and yes, Wy is completely correct.

Now, the thing with bullies and nutcases like these, is that they are impossible to eradicate...........They're not worthy of your attention

Effectively all that has happened here is that some wanker kid says his "dog is bigger than the OP's" is all. If that's a case of "bullying", I'll eat what's left of my hair!

This pettiness happens every day of the year, all year round where children are concerned......although this level of pettiness is more common amongst 5 year olds. At 15, I'd really have thought one would be better equipped to handle it......evidently not. If anyone seriously thinks that this is a serious issue, then they need to toughen the hell up......and fast. Or you're just not gonna make it through the next 60 years of your life.....pure and simple.

This thread is not worthy of our attention. Sound advice was given long ago, it should have been noted and the OP get on with the rest of his life. I can't believe this (non) issue has carried on for 2 whole pages.

Joey, you really need to move on mate. You're 15 now dude....time to start acting like a big boy. You'll meet far bigger tossers than this guy along the way.

I disagree. Fighting is never a "win". I would expel any martial arts student who got into a street fight. That this boy was so manipulated as to be drawn into a fight is the failure.

As a pacifist I can't disagree. However, if this has stopped the kid's behaviour, I'd say Joey, well, uhm, 'won'.

Effectively all that has happened here is that some wanker kid says his "dog is bigger than the OP's" is all. If that's a case of "bullying", I'll eat what's left of my hair!

You can always exaggerate your interpretations.

Anyway, within no-time everyone has forgotten about the incident and this topic. Proof that annoying people are not worthy of one's attention. Now people, let's move on.

Well, that's too bad, and a bit anti-climactic. I'm going to miss reading about the adventures of fifteen-year-old Joey182, adventures worthy of the pen of such a one as, say, Mark Twain.

Aw, well. Something tells me that there are more annoying jerks out there, and that means more adventures in store for Joey182.

Keep 'em coming, kid, we just might get a series out of this, at least eight episodes. I'm already thinking Fox.

Well, that's too bad, and a bit anti-climactic. I'm going to miss reading about the adventures of fifteen-year-old Joey182, adventures worthy of the pen of such a one as, say, Mark Twain.

Aw, well. Something tells me that there are more annoying jerks out there, and that means more adventures in store for Joey182.

Keep 'em coming, kid, we just might get a series out of this, at least eight episodes. I'm already thinking Fox.

I'll turn it into a sitcom on ABC Family!
I'll shoot them an email!
Haha.

Back