My big wedding day is tomorrow!

Good luck and congrats!
you didn't pull her over for speeding to meet her did you?

Congratulations! I hope you have a lovely day. Please accept my very best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

Congratulations. All the best!

Excellent. Congratulations!... Bless you more and always!

Good luck and congrats!
you didn't pull her over for speeding to meet her did you?

Lol...oh no :) She actually works with me. She's in admin though, not road deputy. Her father just retired from there after 35 years as Major in investigations. He was a scary kind of guy lol

Best wishes to you, your bride, and for a long happy life together!

Trust me it will not always be easy but with the right person, very well worth the efforts you two invest.

Congrats to a fellow LEO(I'm retired ).Two things....if you're having any kind of reception,pay close attention because the day goes by in a heartbeat,and always wear your vest...no matter how hot it gets.You have your own family now.

Again,best wishes,and may the road always rise to meet you.Stay safe.:)

Steve B

Hey man wishing you all the best. Nothing like a good woman. The secret to a happy life? Great sex and close bonding with your wife. It's simple.

So now you have to decide, Do you want to be Happy or do you want to be right.?
A great routine by Ralphie May....Best wishes

Congratulations and good luck in your new life together.

I can't really give you any advice on a long lasting marriage, as mine will only be a year on Halloween, but so far it is easy. Best thing I have ever done.

I can't really give you any advice on a long lasting marriage, as mine will only be a year on Halloween, but so far it is easy. Best thing I have ever done.

Aww, good for you! I'm 25 years down the line and in all that time, it's only been difficult for minutes. For me, anyway; Mr Madge might tell you a different story!

Any photos, Nightraider43?

yarts_goodwifesguide.jpg

Congratulations! Wish you and your wife a lifetime of happiness and many children! ^^

That's really cool man. I'll be married to my wife for four years coming up in the spring, and I'm fairly certain we've already gone through the For worse... parts of our vows. Best of luck to ya'.

Back