DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drummers

Drummers Topic Name = Drummer's Name. Use this forum to discuss the drummers profiled on DrummerWorld

Old 12-31-2008, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Gavin Harrison here!

Hi!

Just saw some videos of you from pasic 08. Great job! But I was wondering...do you use two oriental chinas? One on the left and one on the right? What sizes are they?

I wish you a happy new year!

Cheers!
Sondre
Old 01-01-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTrocks View Post
Hi!

Just saw some videos of you from pasic 08. Great job! But I was wondering...do you use two oriental chinas? One on the left and one on the right? What sizes are they?

I wish you a happy new year!

Cheers!
Sondre
Hi Dtrocks

12" -right- and 16" -left-, both oriental china. Also the gorgeous 18" Z china on the right.

Hope that helps.
Happy new year everyone!!!!!!!!!

Gus
Old 01-01-2009, 02:51 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi OriginJM

old were you when you started drumming? About how long before you felt complacent with your drumming and how many teachers have you had, if any?

I was six years old when I started drumming - I had a teacher Joe Hodson from when I was about ten - for about 6 years. Then I studied with Dave Cutler (when I was 18) for a couple of years on and off. Various other drummers helped me along the way. Other than that I just followed my own nose. Feeling complacent with my drumming is a relative thing. For instance I thought I was pretty good until I went for my first lesson with Dave Cutler - then I quickly realised that I sucked. There have been various times when I thought I could play ok - but when I listen back years later it's a different story. It's all progress I suppose.

Hi DTrocks

Gus is correct !!!

Happy new year to everyone that reads this thread.

cheers
Gavin
Old 01-01-2009, 03:35 PM

Gavin,

I enjoy the commentary from time to time and have gotten some really great suggestions regarding gear, technique etc.

Your remarks to the poster asking about your studies, complacency and what not are interesting.

I have been working on my over all feel. Whole and Half note metronome settings, staying very relaxed, consistency in technique. It is surprising to me to find that what I thought was a great feel could be so much better. Its really just a matter of mms.

Would you care to comment on feel, phrasing, and technique?
Old 01-01-2009, 09:21 PM

Hey Gavin,

happy new year! My question is about this post of yours about your snares.

Quote:
I use a few different snares. Maybe you've seen some stuff on YouTube where I use a small white snare drum? That is one of my favorite Sonor snares. 12 x5 six ply maple Designer Series.
I'm in love with this snare drum, really. But I don't find it at shops or even on the Sonor homepage. Or do you mean this snare? Could you give me the correct article name/description of it?
And I'm also interested in the one you use in the Futile clip on YouTube.

Thanks for taking the time to answer, and greetings from germany. Hope to see you back with PT here soon.

phil

Last edited by phil_EN; 01-01-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:33 AM

Gavin,

Im really enjoying the interview/pasic clips on the vicfirth website. Im curious if there is going to be a release of your full pasic performance. Those small snippets in the interviews are really teasing me.

Best regards,

Mike.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:34 AM

How was it like working with Iggy? Is he as crazy as he seems?

oh, and happy New Year.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:23 PM

happy new year gavin!!!
Old 01-03-2009, 09:01 AM

Default dRUM bUM

Hi Gav :D
Happy new year :)

First of all, I just have to say that you are an amazing person and an amazing drummer. You are one of the main reasons that I started to take drums seriously.

1 question though :P Can you please tell me what China cymbals you have? The smallest one, is it a 12" Oriental Trash? And if it is, would you recommend it?
Old 01-03-2009, 12:11 PM

Default Re: dRUM bUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael_J@hasvik View Post
1 question though :P Can you please tell me what China cymbals you have? The smallest one, is it a 12" Oriental Trash? And if it is, would you recommend it?
There's an answer for that on this page. 16" Oriental Trash on the left, 12" on the right, and a 18" Z on the right also. You could also read that in his Wikipedia entry. ;)

What makes me look twice is the "EFX" in this listing. Never heard of that.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:57 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi phil_EN

That is one of my favorite Sonor snares. 12 x5 six ply maple Designer Series.
I'm in love with this snare drum, really. But I don't find it at shops or even on the Sonor homepage. Or do you mean this snare? Could you give me the correct article name/description of it?

They don't make the Designer Series anymore. It got replaced with their SQ2 series. It's just 6 ply Maple - so it's very similar to the drum that you pointed out.

And I'm also interested in the one you use in the Futile clip on YouTube.

That drum is a 14x6 Cottonwood and is part of their current "Artist Series" snares.

What makes me look twice is the "EFX" in this listing. Never heard of that.

It's an effect cymbal that they made back in the late 80's early 90's.

Hi Zildjian232

Im really enjoying the interview/pasic clips on the vicfirth website. Im curious if there is going to be a release of your full pasic performance. Those small snippets in the interviews are really teasing me.

No there won't be because I played a lot of the songs at the Modern Drummer Fest which should be out on DVD within a few months. I'm sure it will be advertised in MD and at the Hudson Music site. Most of the talking I did on that PASIC clinic is already up on the Vic Firth site.

Hi DrummerDavid

How was it like working with Iggy? Is he as crazy as he seems?

It was great fun to work with him. I've never seen anyone work harder on stage than he does. It was quite an education for me because I didn't know much about him or his music when I joined. I didn't feel he was crazy.

Hi Mikael_J@hasvik

The smallest one, is it a 12" Oriental Trash? And if it is, would you recommend it?

Correct, and yes I would recommend it.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:08 PM

I have searched this thread with that link about the chimes you use, but never found out from what cymbals they were made from? (Unless I haven't looked properly!)

What were they (if you can remember!). I think I recall seeing a zildjian logo on one.

Oh and happy new year! :)
Old 01-03-2009, 05:28 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi trysthedrummer,

originally they were between 13"/17" Zildjian crash cymbals. They all have, what they call, the medium size cup. I had broken them many years before and they were sitting in my garage. Zildjian have subsequently made me some - that's why you can see their logo.

cheers
Gavin
Old 01-03-2009, 05:38 PM

Hey Gavin any progress on th double drop clutch?

Cheers,
Andre
Old 01-05-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Harrison View Post
I just got a 13x7 Sonor Amboina and it's fantastic.
cheers
Gavin
:) aah going deeper than 5"
i was wondering... exactly how the sound of that snare would differ from a 13x5 of the same series...same make...same wood and number of plies.... ?
(im guessing... deeper the snare the lower it would sound with the same tension on the skins
and it would probably produce some more reverb ?)

finally gettin my gavin bell tomorrow :D
and my experimental cymbal....im just hoping it doesnt sound like a kitchen vessel
Old 01-05-2009, 08:52 AM

Hi Gavin,

I'm not a drummer but musicians like you, Martin Lopez and Chris Maitland really opened my eyes to how amazing the drums can be.

For fun and practice, I decided to try and recreate the sound of your kit based on 'She's moved on' from Deadwing. The sound was sculpted from scratch using Addictive Drums sampler.
As I went along, I thought 'what the heck', and recorded the bass and guitars.

http://www.sniecikowski.com/uploads/...edon_jacek.mp3

Since there's no person that knows your sound better, can you tell me what could I improve?
My guess is that for the snare you are using a pretty short gate and make it up with a little of room reverb, which I probably have too much in this sample...

Edit:
I guess drum only version makes more sense:
http://www.sniecikowski.com/uploads/...edon_drums.mp3

Cheers!

Last edited by JacentyS; 01-06-2009 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Linking drum only version
Old 01-06-2009, 08:38 AM

Hi Gavin! I am a massive fan, you are a perfect drummer to me.

Anyway, on to the point. I am planning on applying to the Jazz program for percussion at the University of Toronto for 2010.

Now, I need to do an audition. I would love any advice you can give, because I will have to be playing on a completely new kit, and I will have to be playing with completely new musicians (rhythm section) along to the songs I am going to be learning.

Any advice on preparing for this? I will have over a year to prepare, take more lessons, etc...

I've been playing for nearly 5 years, 3 and a half with formal lessons.

"Drums

Drummers do not have a required piece but will be asked to play 3 contrasting selections. Choose from the list of 50 pre approved tunes. Please prepare 4 songs, one from each category. Swing, Ballad, and Straight Eight feel (Latin or even eighth jazz) and Waltz . You may be asked to play an extended solo as well as trade 4s or 8s with the rhythm section.

You will prepare 4 selections but will only be asked to play 3 songs in total. "

Also, a link to all the pre-approved songs

http://www.music.utoronto.ca/students/prospective/undergrad/BMus_ArtD/Requirements/Audition/audreqjazz/suggestions.htm

Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:41 PM

Hey Gavin-

Happy New Year!!! I had a blast in Austin!!!
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JOHN FAVICCHIA * View Post
Hey Gavin-

Happy New Year!!! I had a blast in Austin!!!
That is a great picture. You guys must have had loads of fun!
from your
tv set

Old 01-08-2009, 10:24 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Drizzle

Hey Gavin any progress on th double drop clutch?

No progress to report at this moment.

Hi drumbumhamza

I just got a 13x7 Sonor Amboina and it's fantastic. :) aah going deeper than 5"
i was wondering... exactly how the sound of that snare would differ from a 13x5 of the same series...same make...same wood and number of plies.... ?

It has a nice beefyness to it - I don't have a 13x5 of the same series - so I can't compare it.

Hi JacentyS

For fun and practice, I decided to try and recreate the sound of your kit based on 'She's moved on' from Deadwing. The sound was sculpted from scratch using Addictive Drums sampler.

I don't quite understand - are you playing an electronic kit and triggering sounds in a sampler? Maybe you can explain to me a bit more about "Addictive Drums Sampler".

Since there's no person that knows your sound better, can you tell me what could I improve?

The snare is sounding a bit "splat" to me - but I'm not sure what you're really trying to achieve here.

Hi Alex P.

1 - In "Nil Recurring", at 4' 05", and 4' 14", between the hi-hat and the ride,
is it RLLRRLRL LRRLR, or, RLRLRLRL RLRLR, or, RLLRLLRL LRLLR ??
Or maybe it's something else...

I think it's this R l r r l l R l r r l l R L . The "R"s are on the bell and with a bass drum the "l" are on the hi hat and the last "L" is the snare drum accent

2 - Still in "Nil Recurring" ; the end is very hard to transcribe... Do you think this is
good (picture below) ?

I don't know because it's going so fast. HAHAHAHA

Hi Nisstyre56

Anyway, on to the point. I am planning on applying to the Jazz program for percussion at the University of Toronto for 2010. Now, I need to do an audition. I would love any advice you can give, because I will have to be playing on a completely new kit, and I will have to be playing with completely new musicians (rhythm section) along to the songs I am going to be learning.Any advice on preparing for this? I will have over a year to prepare, take more lessons, etc...

My advice would be to learn the 4 songs inside out - and when the day of the audition comes - really open your ears and LISTEN - don't try to impress the judges with flashy stuff - they have seen it all before. Try to pick up on what the other musicians are playing and show the judges that you can play musically. Try to keep the time as nice as possible and play a supportive role.

cheers
Gavin
Old 01-09-2009, 02:46 AM

hi gavin!
is everything ok?
i need 2 advices by you...
1 - i'm actually using a 17" and a 18" crashes, but i wanna extend my crash sounds...i play usually pop, what do you can suggest me?16"?15"?14"?there's a model of crash that you want to suggest me?i like A custom and K sounds...consider yourself free to tell me all that you want!!! ^_^
2 - i'm actually using a 14"x5.5" maple snare. and a 10"x5.5" brass piccolo snare.
i'm thinking about a new snare, for secondary role.
There's some sizes that you consideer very versatile?
12" snares?
thanks for your time gavin!
again happy new 2009!
Riccardo ^^
Old 01-09-2009, 02:23 PM

ahhhh! Going to catch Opeth live at Chennai on Jan. 25. Can't wait to interview Mike Akerfeldt. PT will be a big part of that discussion, I presume :)
Old 01-10-2009, 12:43 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi ItalianRicky

1 - i'm actually using a 17" and a 18" crashes, but i wanna extend my crash sounds...i play usually pop, what do you can suggest me?16"?15"?14"?there's a model of crash that you want to suggest me?i like A custom and K sounds...consider yourself free to tell me all that you want!!! ^_^

I would suggest a 15" K Dark Crash thin.

2 - i'm actually using a 14"x5.5" maple snare. and a 10"x5.5" brass piccolo snare.
i'm thinking about a new snare, for secondary role.
There's some sizes that you consideer very versatile?12" snares?

I like 12x5 a lot.

cantstandyourfunk

ahhhh! Going to catch Opeth live at Chennai on Jan. 25. Can't wait to interview Mike Akerfeldt. PT will be a big part of that discussion, I presume :)

Mike is a great guy - you'll have a really nice time.

cheers
Gavin
Old 01-10-2009, 02:44 PM

thank you master!
always helpful!!

Riccardo
Old 01-10-2009, 05:59 PM

Hi Gavin

Thank you for the advice you did on Vic Firth interview of Art Farmer's 'Crawl Space', in one word: WOW!. I knew about 'big blues' -love Jim Hall-, but not about this. Unfortunately is not avalaible on cd -discontinued-, its a shame. So just mp3

Do you like Miles Davis 'In a silent way'?.
Is not very interesting for a drummer, but a lot of rhythm work behind from the three pianists.

Best regards
Gustavo

Last edited by Gus; 01-10-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstandyourfunk View Post
Where will you post the interview?
Old 01-11-2009, 09:20 AM

Gavin,
When you want to try out new ideas in a musical context, do you ever play along with songs (or even drumless tracks)? Do you ever just make a groove in a sequencer so you can play along to it?
Old 01-11-2009, 10:56 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Gus

Thank you for the advice you did on Vic Firth interview of Art Farmer's 'Crawl Space', in one word: WOW!. I knew about 'big blues' -love Jim Hall-, but not about this. Unfortunately is not avalaible on cd -discontinued-, its a shame. So just mp3

Yes I was lucky to find it on CD in Japan. It's a must have record.

Do you like Miles Davis 'In a silent way'?.
Is not very interesting for a drummer, but a lot of rhythm work behind from the three pianists.

Yes it's a great record.

Hi Joe P

When you want to try out new ideas in a musical context, do you ever play along with songs (or even drumless tracks)? Do you ever just make a groove in a sequencer so you can play along to it?

When I think of new ideas - I don't really play them along to music to see how it fits - I do try to record it either on the computer as audio - or on paper as notation - which is actually more useful because from there it's easy to see how you can manipulate the idea by trying some displacement and modulation or adding or subtracting a beat or two to see how it feels in a different time signature. Sometimes I play along with albums and find that I have different ideas to the drummer on the record - and that can be a good place to start.

Hi Alex P.

I finally finished the transcription of "Nil Recurring" !
I hope everything is well-legible, especially the 7/8 part, and the end.

Fantastic work !!!!!!! Well done - that was a big project I'm sure.

1 - How did you work your "fills", find your "vocabulary" ? Because when I do jam session with other musicians, I am a bit lock, and I play often the same fills.

Of course like anyone I have some stock ideas and vocabulary - but I try to break them down into small segments that can be reshuffled to make newer ideas. When I play fills I try to think of concepts rather than actual fills - that way I'm more likey to play something new and surprise myself. For instance if (just before a fill) you tell yourself to "play a fill starting on the 2nd 16th note play some hand foot combinations and slip a triplet in there somewhere". - you make up the fill to fit the concept. Otherwise you keep relying on things you've worked out beforehand. To be creative and spontaneous is a hard thing and you have to put yourself mentally in the right space first. Thinking more abstractly is going to help you.

2 - Do you remember wich snare drum you use in the song "Sleep Together"? I really like the sound !

It would have been my old Yamaha RC 14x5.

Cheers
Gavin
Old 01-12-2009, 04:03 AM

Hi Gavin,

Do you think an audio engineering job is any easier to get into than being a professional musician?

For the longest time I had thought I would "make it big" in the music business and make money being a professional musician, but eventually I realized that it might not be so easy to do and me practicing drums in my room all day wasn't going to help me get anywhere.

I decided to take classes on audio engineering, and I think that may be a lot better career wise.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer questions, keep up the fantastic work.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:36 PM

Hi Gavin!

I recently got the january edition of modern drummer. Some really nice pictures of your kit there! I love it! Really great interview too.

But, what I was wondering was: Any news on PT's new live dvd? Really looking forward to it! It's going to be great to get some new live material from you guys!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:48 PM

hi master Gavin^^
i'm here just to tell you that i finally bought an 15" A custom fast crash ^^
I founded the crash that you suggest me, and i love it..amazing darker sound with a wonderful controlled decay, but the price was toom much expensive for me.
Thanks a lot for the advice, howewer.
I've tried a 12x5 maple snares without focus ring...i found it really nice!
But tell me...has a size like 12" a good tuning range?What head you'll put on it?

i'll show you my last custom "Gavin Bell"!!
it comes from a Sabian AAX 16" crash.
what do you think?
http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p1130018na9.jpg
http://img397.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1130020fv5.jpg
http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1130019ry7.jpg
Thanks!
Riccardo

Last edited by ItalianRicky; 01-13-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:44 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi colinjnk

Do you think an audio engineering job is any easier to get into than being a professional musician?

I don't really know as I've never tried to be one - but I will say this - like many areas of the music world, recording studios are thin on the ground. There's lots of people out there with plenty of skill in that department who have no work.

Hi DTrocks

Any news on PT's new live dvd? Really looking forward to it! It's going to be great to get some new live material from you guys!

No news about it at the moment. We're busy writing and arranging the new album right now.

Hi ItalianRicky

But tell me...has a size like 12" a good tuning range?What head you'll put on it?

A 12" has a reasonable tuning range - obviously it won't go down very low. Normally I put a Remo Ambassador or C.S on it.

i'll show you my last custom "Gavin Bell"!! it comes from a Sabian AAX 16" crash.
what do you think?

It looks great - how does it sound?

cheers
Gavin
Old 01-14-2009, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Harrison View Post
Hi ItalianRicky

A 12" has a reasonable tuning range - obviously it won't go down very low. Normally I put a Remo Ambassador or C.S on it.

i'll show you my last custom "Gavin Bell"!! it comes from a Sabian AAX 16" crash.
what do you think?

It looks great - how does it sound?

cheers
Gavin
I have the same idea about the 12" snare.It surely can't go down very low, but for that work there's my main snare.My interest are oriented in high pitches.I wanna understand if a 12" snare, in determined situations can be put in a high tension and have a sound that remember a 10" snare.This may be helpful, and give me the way to work with 2 snares, and no 3.I hope that you'll understand what i wanna say.This overall may be helpful in studio sessions.
Thanks.
The "Gavin bell"...
The bell seems to sound a little bit different from yours.
I remember a sound like a "TAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn" from your bells, my cymbal seems to be more focused.
i dunno if this is caused from the different cymbal type and making process (i'm comparing Zildjian and Sabian), if i remember well, i saw your bell in the rhytmic horizons clinic tour, and i recognize surely a cutted A custom and a cutted Z custom cymbal.
I thought that the mayor difference comes from the most bigger bell of my base cymbal.i remember that your bells have a little bell and a "plane" section larger than mine.
this may affect the sustain of my cymbal, probably.
But it seems to be pretty good, and this is howewer a point of start for my future custom works.
I want to try it in live contest, i think this may be the better way for understand the true utility of it.
i have another question.
next month i'll problably go in studio for a self producted pop recording session.
I play on a drumset very similar to your.and i wanna use if possible your sounds as reference for my drums, on this record.
I wanna ask you if you have a sample of you tom\floor toms,bassdrum sounds.i need to recognize as well each drum,and his sound.Or if won't take you so much time,if you can realize one for me.i don't need particolar sounds, i wanna hear as well you drum tuning.but i think that a lot of users may be helped from this =)
Thank you again.
thanks.
Riccardo

ps:under the bell, i'll wrote "Gavin Harrison ispirated" custom bell :D

Last edited by ItalianRicky; 01-14-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:16 PM

Hi Gavin,

I've attented one year ago to your drum clinics in Basel and in Liestal.

got 3 questions:

- when will the tilburg dvd be released?
- will there be other recordings with 05Ric?
- In Basel I gave you a t-shirt printed with your name. was the size ok?

I have here 2 Jobs, one is my t-shirtshop www.domyshirt.ch and the other
is to make advertisment for your drumming!

hope to see you soon live again!
Lionel
Old 01-14-2009, 11:29 PM

Hi Gavin!
I've been listening to "Drop" a lot lately and I was wondering if you and Ric had a producer or did you guys just do the whole album on your own? By the way, as a drummer with a lot of drum corps experience, mostly bass line, that is the kind of drumming I've always wanted to hear played! Thanks for making it happen!! Any word on when we can expect the new PT album, and any plans to tour the US to support it? Thanks for chatting us all up!!!

Marc
Old 01-15-2009, 12:41 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi ItalianRicky

I wanna ask you if you have a sample of you tom\floor toms,bassdrum sounds.i need to recognize as well each drum,and his sound., i wanna hear as well you drum tuning.but i think that a lot of users may be helped from this

You can clearly hear the pitches of my drums on my last DVD "Rhythmic Horizons" - Overriding Part 4 in the Lessons chapter. Last time I tested them the tuning of the 5 toms were this

tom 5 lowest
tom 4 augmented 5th above tom 5
tom 3 augmented 5th above tom 4
tom 2 perfect 4th above tom 3
tom 1 perfect 5th above tom 2

which would be in correspondence with

tom 5 G
tom 4 Eb
tom 3 A
tom 2 D
tom 1 A

Hi loveporcupine

- when will the tilburg dvd be released?

No news about that yet

- will there be other recordings with 05Ric?

Yes we're just finishing our new CD I predict a release around the end of February

- In Basel I gave you a t-shirt printed with your name. was the size ok?

Yes - thanks.

Hi MBruyere

I've been listening to "Drop" a lot lately and I was wondering if you and Ric had a producer or did you guys just do the whole album on your own?

No - we did the whole thing on our own.

Any word on when we can expect the new PT album, and any plans to tour the US to support it?

Yes we are expecting the new album to come out this autumn and there will be US and Euro gigs to support it.

cheers
Gavin
Old 01-16-2009, 08:49 AM

Hi Gavin!

Just a quick question. Can you confirm that this video is from the upcoming PT DVD?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWoOF4tZ6yU

Or is it not?

Thanks a lot!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:09 AM
trkdrmr

I thought I would add my non-drumming genius .02 pence:

Gavin Harrison: Voted MD's "Best prog drummer of the year."

MD is slow. I figured that out a long time ago.

Your other accomplishment is to make those watching your DVD humble.

I like to have clear drumming goals to strive for. It just hurts my brain when ONE musical genius provides a whole years worth of striving.

Great job! Great kit!

Excuse me, I must now lick my drumming wounds. ;)
Old 01-16-2009, 12:39 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi jez-

Just a quick question. Can you confirm that this video is from the upcoming PT DVD?

No - that has nothing to do with the DVD.

cheers
Gavin
Old 01-16-2009, 04:18 PM

Hey,
I'l be conducting a Polyrhythm workshop in a week and would like any drummer's comments on my notes (especially Mr. Harrison's).
If you find any mistakes please let me know.

Also its a text file so make sure Word Wrap is on.

Cheers and thanks,
Hamza
Attached Files
File Type: txt Mapex.txt (9.0 KB, 43 views)