double bass...

drumbum_15

i would like to get a double bass drum pedal....i would like to get a cheap one because i am only 14. does anyone know of a good site or store to get a god one for less then $100 if so thanks.

You can go cheap if you want, but i would recommend a mid quality pedal at least. Cheap pedals often start to break much sooner than higher quality pedals, and they may wind up costing just as much as a mid or high quality.

I would recommend a dw 7000 double pedal. ($250)
Dw pedals are very durable and last a long time.

If you dont want to go quite that high, you can sacrifice some quality with the dw 3000 double pedal ($200)

If you really want to stick to your 100, then the dw 2000 is $125.
Theres not much cheaper than that unless you really want to get a terrible pedal...

You can go cheap if you want, but i would recommend a mid quality pedal at least. Cheap pedals often start to break much sooner than higher quality pedals, and they may wind up costing just as much as a mid or high quality.

I would recommend a dw 7000 double pedal. ($250)
Dw pedals are very durable and last a long time.

If you dont want to go quite that high, you can sacrifice some quality with the dw 3000 double pedal ($200)

If you really want to stick to your 100, then the dw 2000 is $125.
Theres not much cheaper than that unless you really want to get a terrible pedal...

The 7000 was actually replaced by the 3000. I've played both, and they are essentially the same pedal with the same adjustments. And the 3002 double is currently available for 169.15 at cymbalfusion.com.

I used a Pulse double with the double chain..you can find them used for 60 or less thats what I paid...I just switched to a speed cobra and where yes there is a difference its not a $300 difference....I use a pulse hi hat stand that is awesome too they really make good inexpensive hardware.

Back