what kind of iron cobra is this?

Power or rolling, almost certainly going to be the stock beaters. For $56 you can't beat that.

yea i just won the bid, and im really hoping its a power glide. i asked him but he didnt reply in time so i bid. even a rolling glide would be way better than the hp10 that i have now lol

it's a power glide i'm pretty sure. can't swear to it but i'm pretty sure i sold it to that guy about a month ago for $75. if i had a few more detailed pics i could say for sure but it really really looks like the one i just sold scuff marks and all....

the dude said it just has p900 on it and it the beater is the standard IC beater instead of some other bs from "roland" or something

Is the letter on the cam a red P or a black R? That's the determinant. If it's a red P it's power glide, black R it's rolling. Simple to figure out.

it will have powerglide or rollerglide writen on the side of the cam, possibly a big red P or R if it's a newer one, basically same pedal with a different cam for a different feel. either way both good pedals and at a good price so unless your dead set on one of the 2 i wouldn't worry which it is...

Back