Best headphones/in-ears for enclosed cage

jbry

I've recently started Playing at my church in a drum pit that's completely enclosed. I'm getting too much noise from the drums themselves. I have my own mixer board that I can control everything on my kit independently even the other Musicians and singers but I have the drum channels turned almost off bc the sound of the drums themselves is so loud. Anyone else experienced this? And can anyone recommend a solution or type of headphone or in-ear to use that cut down the noise? The set I have now cuts it about 20 decibels but that isnt enough. They also make me sweat alot even with my own a/c. Hoping for some good tips. Thanks in advance...

As an older member on here, can I just say that I appreciate your realising that some of us struggle with smaller font sizes, and have posted accordingly. Thank you, young Padawan, and may the Force be with you.

Well, at least that Padawan wasn't using caps ;-)
Never mind - welcome to the forum!

You might find interesting threads using the search function.

As an older member on here, can I just say that I appreciate your realising that some of us struggle with smaller font sizes, and have posted accordingly. Thank you, young Padawan, and may the Force be with you.
Haha! No problem!

Well, at least that Padawan wasn't using caps ;-)
Never mind - welcome to the forum!

You might find interesting threads using the search function.

Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for this link! I got very helpful info from it. Appreciate it...

Back