Please say a prayer for my stepson

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. It means more than you know. I will be checking in from time to time to update everyone and to make sure you guys don't forget about me, but I can't participate in the threads and talk drums yet, you understand.

Michael is still in a coma hanging on. The prognosis isn't very positive even if he does somehow pull through this, and we may have to make the toughest choice there is at some point. We just don't know yet and more time is needed. Her daughter is recovering and has many months of therapy head of her. She also is suffering post trauma amnesia, she doesn't remember certain people. So that's all I have for now. If you PM me, please forgive me if I don't answer right away, my life has been set on a different course and I am reprioritizing things.

I wanted to acknowledge everyone's kind thoughts and words. Thank you all, you're the best.

Larry

Pullin for you, bro.

Still keeping you, Michael, Stephanie and your family in my thoughts and prayers, Larry.

-John

thinking of you everyday Larry

hoping for the best news possible

I (like all of us) continue to send good thoughts and prayers your way on a daily basis....

Still sending all the positive energy I can your way. We will be here when you need us!

but I can't participate in the threads and talk drums yet, you understand.
There are times in life where drums are just not important.
Michael is still in a coma hanging on. The prognosis isn't very positive even if he does somehow pull through this, and we may have to make the toughest choice there is at some point.
How I wish you won't have to do that!! Prayin for you.

WOw - I don't know how I missed this thread. I am so saddened to hear of your family situation, Larry. I'll be praying every day for healing to come from above and to help you and your wife get through this very difficult time.

Back