Custom drum sticks?

CrA2Y123

Does anyone know of any custom drum stick companies? I mean ones that let you select the type of wood, taper, tip, length, width, etc., not just companies that print a fancy design on a generic stick. I'm looking for a stick that feels good, and I have no interest in designs, just a blank natural finish. I found one place called customdrumstix.com, but apparently there was a dispute between the two owners, some people had bad experiences with not getting their sticks, and their site says they're not accepting orders at this time. Anybody know the situation with that?

Among all the different brands, different types of wood and different tips already out there and the multitude of different signature sticks from everybody and their brother, you can't find one stinkin' stick that matches what your looking for?

Actually, no. I've done extensive research, and can't find a stick that is 18" long, is thinner than most other sticks, is made of a very durable material (hickory sticks only seem to last me a week), has a nylon tip, long taper, and natural finish, and actually feels good. I've bought/tested out dozens of sticks; none of them felt quite right.

Try Rich Sticks They can make almost anything you like within their capabilities. Full disclosure: I endorse them because they're high-quality, durable, affordable, and customizable. Very nice to deal with, too.

Back