Have you ever ripped your pants when sitting on the throne?

I've let a few rip myself. LMAO!!!

The best thing to do is let one go on the throne before someone else sits on it.

You know, "warm it up" for them.

And damn it, sweatpants getting caught on the snare, and the beater getting caught up in my jeans. Had those happen before.

You know, it just occurred to me, that in fact the "style" I see kids wearing these days could contribute to the problem we are discussing.

I wish I were being funny, but this is real, folks. People wear jeans that are both skin-tight, and don't come up to their waist as well.

349237046_640.jpg

I honestly don't know how you could sit at all in those pants without ripping them.

Recently, our server at a restaurant had jeans like this on, though you couldn't see his underpants because his restaurant logo t-shirt tucked into them. He definitely could not move fast, had to kinda waddle. I dropped a napkin because I was fascinated with the technique it must take to get something off the floor in pants like that... He didn't take the bait.

I always have my pants down when sitting on the throne. Wait, you're talking about another kind of throne.

Back