=My new drum room!! Kit and gear pictures galore=

That pretty much shows what I want to have.
I have to say, those drums are drop dead gorgeous, and your bronze is outstanding. I would kill for a collection like that.
Listened/watched a little of your playing, I was really digging it. Great feel, and always on time. Your drums are superbly tuned, or maybe your mix is superbly mixed... you're doing something right and the drums sound great. ;)

just a question, in that pic of you standing in front of your house, it looks like your front door is about a foot and a half off the deck/porch.
do you have to take a giant step to get in your house or am i stupid and thats a window?

beautiful kit/drum room, you deffinatley have one of the nicest kits i've seen on here

-Jonathan

just a question, in that pic of you standing in front of your house, it looks like your front door is about a foot and a half off the deck/porch.
do you have to take a giant step to get in your house or am i stupid and thats a window?

beautiful kit/drum room, you deffinatley have one of the nicest kits i've seen on here

-Jonathan

The door is the the left of him

Very gorgeous kit Dude!!! I must say I am loving that color and all...sweet looking set up and sound! Thanks for sharing..>CONGRATS on the new job and place to play.

Wow, great looking kit and great looking drum room! Not to mention awesome quality photographs!

Nice work, enjoy the house!

How do you go about recording with that beast? I see you have a mixer, and tons of mics. Also, a bunch of devices under the mixer. I'm just interested on how others manage to record with that many mics. The computer is obviously used for recording, but do you use firewire? Does each mic get its own channel or is it just a stereo recording?

Btw, you're kit is one of my favorites on the site. Look great.

Hey I love it! The finish is one of my favorites I have seen In a while. Can you give us some drum and cymbal specs? I used to live in Boston as well. Great place... Do you like it there?

Are the tom heads emperors over ambassadors (or maybe vice verca)?

Back