Can't identify drummer

jpaul

Hello all,
I just signed up and this is my first post. I was watching a episode of SNL on Hulu (Season 34 - Episode 22) with Justin Timberlake and Ciara performing. What caught my eye was not the song but the drummer. I tried doing every Google search I could come up with but no luck. Is this the drummer with SNL or Justin Timberlake or Ciara? I sure would like to know. He plays some wonderful licks.
Thanks,
J. Paul

Did he look like this:
PASIC-2004-shawn.jpg

Or:

John_Blackwell-285x345.png

It was the black guy in the picture. (Not to be racist, just identifying). I realy liked him to, I don't know who he is but he was playing some interesting stuff even though I found the song as a whole awful.

Looks like John Blackwell to me. He's not a racist himself, because of his name, incidentally. ;)

Hello All,
No, unfortunately it is not either of these guys. I am familiar with John Blackwell (he is an amazing drummer by the way) The drummer in the video is black though. You may try going to Hulu to look at the actual episode and freeze a frame to see if you might tell who it is.
Thanks,
J. Paul

There's a drummer in that video? Just kidding, that guy is slammin. I didn't get a look at him though, I was too busy watching Ciara and those dancers. Hot!

Back