Please recommend a teacher near Tewksbury, MA (Greater Boston)

Metorn

Anyone from Greater Boston area can recommend a drum teacher in Tewksbury/Andover area? Or maybe even as far as Lexington/Woburn if it close enough to rt 128.

James Lattini is a Drumset Instructor @ UMass Lowell but he also teaches privately from his home in Methuen, Ma. He has a Master of Music from Boston University. I haven't personally taken lessons from him but his worth checking out.

I looked at his background and he has television & motion picture recording credits, show work & has performed with a number of well known musicians including John Patitucci, Randy Brecker, Gary Burton & even some cats associated with Buddy Rich.

Here is his contact page with full biosketch:
http://www.uml.edu/FAHSS/music/adjunct-faculty/lattini-james.aspx

Dammit, I wish you guys over the pond would find your own town names ;) I know a really good teacher within 5 minutes of Tewksbury, but I doubt you'd make the eight thousand mile round trip every week.

Dammit, I wish you guys over the pond would find your own town names ;) I know a really good teacher within 5 minutes of Tewksbury, but I doubt you'd make the eight thousand mile round trip every week.

I'm from Worcester and my girlfriend works in Portsmouth, we've been to Gloucester, Oxford, Sudbury, Uxbridge, Chelmsford and Yarmouth but have never left the USA!

Now for the OP, would it be possible to get down to Boston for lessons at Berklee?

I'm from Worcester and my girlfriend works in Portsmouth, we've been to Gloucester, Oxford, Sudbury, Uxbridge, Chelmsford and Yarmouth but have never left the USA!
Ha! My point exactly :) I love it when almost all US TV presenters feel the need to add the country as a suffix. Paris - France, London - England, etc. Nowhere near as amusing as the numerous geographical Bush-isms though ;)

Back