Football time

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Rams preseason game:

Rams: 33
Colts: 10

Nuff said.

Love these posts, each year i reply the same messsage, as it does get some passion going with sports enthoiasts.

Why do you boys call it football, when all you do is run around with the ball in your hands..

Why do you boys call it football, when all you do is run around with the ball in your hands..[/QUOTE]

Lol.. .. .. Isn`t this what Most english blokes do for at least half of the game. If you get what i mean.

Thats the european chaps, trying to find them, when they do they dont let go, incase they loose them again.

Us English blokes do not have that problem so we can get on with the football instead LOL..

Love these posts, each year i reply the same messsage, as it does get some passion going with sports enthoiasts.

Why do you boys call it football, when all you do is run around with the ball in your hands..

We kick it to start the game, after every score, for extra points, for field goals, and for punts. It still gets kicked. And we don't fall down and pretend to be hurt every two minutes.

And the post was to announce the new 2011 Avatar series.

We kick it to start the game, after every score, for extra points, for field goals, and for punts. It still gets kicked. And we don't fall down and pretend to be hurt every two minutes.

And the post was to announce the new 2011 Avatar series.

Yep, as i thought, it brings out the passion in the sports person, Sorry Mayor, did not mean to aggrivate ones person..

Yep, as i thought, it brings out the passion in the sports person, Sorry Mayor, did not mean to aggrivate ones person..

It's all good and tongue in cheek I played the English version of Futbal in college. Back when the ball was still leather. No laces, but leather..

It's all good and tongue in cheek I played the English version of Futbal in college. Back when the ball was still leather. No laces, but leather..

And come on then honestly, did you ever dive, to sway the result of the game.

Back then I was sort of small so I needed no dives. I got knocked down anyway.

Yes for both! American football and World Wide football (soccer, fútbol)...

Way back when I was in the USA...I liked and supported the Dallas Cowboys.

Love American football....just sitting here patiently waiting for the Lingerie League to come on the telly now!!

.....oh, my misunderstanding....sorry.

I live in Cincinnati, we don't have pro-football here. Just some sorry looking amateur team called the Bungles!

Futball players must all take acting classes. It amazes me how someone can writhe on the ground like they are dying, and then 1 minute later run full speed without even a limp. Do they really think that behavior influences the refs?? Or are there just a lot of miracle cures taking place in every match?

I'm not in to the NFL so much as i am more of a college football fan. I gotta say though, if there are any Eagles fans here you guys must be licking your chops with all the talent they picked up after the strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back