Andrew WK to break drum record! 24-hours traight

a friend of mine named Tony Ortiz who is the drummer of the NYC based band A Lesson In Violence will be playing along with him for a while

not sure why ....not even sure what this whole thing is about

but Tony had mentioned it to me the other day .....that was the first I had heard about it

I was under the impression we have a member here on DW who has a world record for this sort of thing? Except I thought he played for something like... a week, two weeks straight? Then again, this record says "longest drum session held in a RETAIL store", so perhaps that's the kicker.

I was under the impression we have a member here on DW who has a world record for this sort of thing? Except I thought he played for something like... a week, two weeks straight? Then again, this record says "longest drum session held in a RETAIL store", so perhaps that's the kicker.

The other guy's record was waaaay longer, but the details didn't seem very honest to me. He was allowed to take breaks away from the kit to eat and even nap as I remember. I like my endurance events to be hard-core.

The other guy's record was waaaay longer, but the details didn't seem very honest to me. He was allowed to take breaks away from the kit to eat and even nap as I remember. I like my endurance events to be hard-core.

The member in question had a kit that was played on for 30 day straight. I think that the member and a few other people took turns playing on the kit.

Back