Virginia in two weeks :)

S

sticks4drums

Well in two weeks my buddy and I will be driving 10 1/2 hours from Ontario Canada, to Fredericksberg Virginia USA, and then Clarksville Indiana to pick up a kit and extra tom. We will be at Greenbrier music store on Dec 2, and then Drummersuperstore on Dec 3. If any members are in the area and want to meet crazy old me, I will be there. No guns please. :)

Have fun!
Greenbrier is where I got the C.O.B. B stock snare earlier this year. Seems to be a pretty nice shop.
Good luck with the drums!

That is also where I got my Gretsch Renown snare a few weeks ago. Great online service. Have fun.

Have fun!
Greenbrier is where I got the C.O.B. B stock snare earlier this year. Seems to be a pretty nice shop.
Good luck with the drums!
Thanks buddy. After some of the horror stories about shipping, I decided to go get the drums in person. I also have both these stores advertised on my site, so I thought I should go down and meet the guys in person. I am do for a little road trip. Don't get away much from the hobby farm. The farming I have been doing for the last couple of weeks is paying for the trip and drums.

That is also where I got my Gretsch Renown snare a few weeks ago. Great online service. Have fun.
Thanks man. Brad seems like a great guy there. Both guys I deal with at both of the stores are named Brad. Want me to pick up that renown 57 for you. :)

Only if they have it in Red.
Not yet, but soon. When they first come out in red they will be expensive. Greenbrier bought all the blue and whites that were left and offered them at a discounted price. They might do the same with the red, but you might have to wait a while.

Enjoy your trip, Sticks! I would suggest taking photographs of the new kit and posting them here AS SOON as you get there. :)

Enjoy your trip, Sticks! I would suggest taking photographs of the new kit and posting them here AS SOON as you get there. :)
I might set them up in the motel Friday night if I get too excited. :)

I will take some picks of the whole journey, and do a little story board about the trip. I know you will all be waiting on pins and needles for that. :)

Just to mess with us, you should put up photos of a four-piece in black oyster pearl with flat base stands and a consolette rail mount. "Here's my new drums, guys!"

Hehehe.

Sweet, if your going down 95 and have time you may want to stop at the drum center of portsmouth in NH..Lots of kits, great prices, and even better people. I may be able to meet you there and you can show me how to tune my saturns : ) Plus there is a great southern barbeque restaurant next door.

http://drumcenternh.com/

Just to mess with us, you should put up photos of a four-piece in black oyster pearl with flat base stands and a consolette rail mount. "Here's my new drums, guys!"

Hehehe.
I don't even think I would get over that one. :(

Sweet, if your going down 95 and have time you may want to stop at the drum center of portsmouth in NH..Lots of kits, great prices, and even better people. I may be able to meet you there and you can show me how to tune my saturns : ) Plus there is a great southern barbeque restaurant next door.

http://drumcenternh.com/
That's a little too high up. If I lived in Montreal that would work. We will be coming through Buffalo on the way down, and Detroit on the way home.

I've missed out on this story. What kit are you picking up? Some more Saturns or something different?
Don't say the S word. People are sick of hearing about it. Yes it is another, you know what kit. It is a surprise. I will take some picks the day we get it.

Back