Electronic Drum Kit Manual

PJ1978

Hi all,

First post here...I am keen to get my son into music and, as such, have always helped him out with trying out different instruments. He's gone from the ukele to a small guitar and has settled on the idea of the drums. He has a small starter kit which he loves and is now in a band at his school as a drummer. He's been learning on an electric set, as well as acoustic, so I decided to get him one off eBay: a Performance Percussion PP500E. It works great but there's no manual.....I naively thought I could easily download one but can't find one anywhere. I'm kind of working it out but would love to set it up properly. Anyone know of anywhere you can download the manual for this kit?

Thanks!

Phil

Hi Phil,

I believe PP5500 is the entire kit, so you'll likely have to search on the model of the drum module itself to locate the manual.

Hi Phil,

I believe PP5500 is the entire kit, so you'll likely have to search on the model of the drum module itself to locate the manual.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I don't know the model number of the module...but I haven't had a proper good look for any sort of number yet. I'll have a go. Cheers.

Back