Update on Stolen Gear

SEVNT7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEVNT7 View Post
My name is T Moran., My drums were stolen out of my car on 02/03/09. Any info would be great. Please keep a look out for the following:Yamaha Recording Custom Drums: Toms- 8"x10", 8"x12", 14"x14", 16"x16". Bass Drums 16"x22'. Ludwig Snare-Black Diamond Pearl 6-1/2"x14". Zildjian Cymbals in Yamaha Cymbal Bag-20' K Custom Ride, 18" A Custom Crash, 16" A Custom Crash, 14" A Custom Fast Crash, 6" A Custom Splash, 14" Mastersound Hihats, 13' Mastersound Hihats, 1-14" K Custom Session Top Hihat. Hardware; Girbralter Rack Mount System, with 2 Yamaha Tom Mounts and 4 Mini Cymbal Booms. Yamaha Snare, Hihat Stands, Rock n' Sock Drum Throne, Yamaha Single Flying Dragon Bass Drum Pedal, 2-Futz" Practice Pedals, Girbralter Bass Drum Practice Pad. All in Soft Cases. REWARD OFFERED!!! Thank you very much....T

Up-date: No news so far and I'm pretty discouraged. It's been 3 years and no sign.
I do have some serial # info The 8x10, 8x12. 14x14, 16x16 were all "RA" ( Recording Artist) series. Not "RC" SO here they are 8x10 ; TT-910RA IH, 8x12; TT-912RA IH, 14x14; FT-914RA IH, 16x16; FT-916RA IH. The Bass drum is a 1990 16x22 RC model. The Ludwig snare is a pre serial keystone badge 60'-63' . "I" in th code is the year it's made. "I" stands for 82'. "H" is for the month January. So these drums were made in January 1982. . I still badly want these back. Including the Bass Drum. Ludwig snare and all the Cym's and hardware. Thanks for spreading the word....T Moran

Last edited:
Man. that really stinks. Sorry to hear that. My uncle had his Pro Yamaha set stolen a few years back too. It was right out of the back of his VW Bus in HB. He was very pissed about it for years also. He never had much money after that and he replaced that set with a Tama Rockstar. Then he quit playing and I bought his Tama set and Cymbals.

Sorry nothing new to report. Not sure what your income is like, but if you want this equipment back badly enough and are willing to spend some money perhaps hire a private investigator to do some of the legwork for you. My brother has been one for 20 years. Just a thought. Who knows? That is an awful loss for you :(

Back