You asked for larger pics

mhdweston

Well im posting this because on my old thread, somone asked to post larger pics, and for good reason =D..
Well here is the kit minus the Meinl Sand ride.. Its at my bands old warehouse and taken with my cousin's camara.. Shes a little trigger happy..

Drums:
OCDP Avalon. Wine Red Sparkle Wrap 22 10 14 16

Snares:
14x6.5 Tama Starphonic Snare, with Maple Hoops and 30 Strand Puresound Snares
14x5.5 PDP SX Maple snare with Claw hook hoops and 12 strand snares

Cymbals: (left to right)
13" Paiste Signature Dark Crisp HH
17" Dream Bliss Crash/Ride
10" Zildjian A Splash (flipped on top)
12" Zildjian Z Custom Splash
22" Zildjian ZXT Rock Ride (Now replaced with a Meinl Benny Grebb Sig Sand Ride)
18" Paiste Signature Full Crash
15" Zildjian K Series Dark Crash
18" Paiste Alpha China

WHDrums9.jpg

WHDrums8.jpg

WHDrums5.jpg

WHDrums7.jpg

WHDrums2.jpg

WHDrums1.jpg

Nice looking kit for sure. I especially like the wooden lugs on your main snare. :)

Nice looking kit for sure. I especially like the wooden lugs on your main snare. :)

Thank you very much, yeah that maple hoop gives my my snare a very nice crack and tone to it, i feel it makes it a truly unique drum.. Although i bet theres hundreds with the same set up.. jaja

How do you like the bliss crash?
thinking of getting one (i play bliss ride and hi hats) but thinking it might be too dark

Hello strar, yeah i like the bliss crash just fine.. to me is does have a few dark overtones to it, and it blends well with my other cymbals..
To be honest i only got it because i got a really good deal on it.. My local drum shop was having a Dream Cymbal promotion and i got an INSANELY good deal for it..
I actually plan on changing that cymbal for a Sabian HH 16" Crash..

To make it clear the Dream is a great crash, its just for my set up the Sabian actually blends a little better with my set up, but its a little too pricey for me at the time, but one day..

Back