DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM   

Go Back   DRUMMERWORLD OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM > Drummers

Drummers Topic Name = Drummer's Name. Use this forum to discuss the drummers profiled on DrummerWorld

Old 11-13-2009, 07:34 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Default Re: Gavin Harrison here!

Hi nolonx

Do you have any recommendation on any exercise to do without the kit and the pad, similar to the polyrythmic ones you explain on Horizons? I spend two hours a day on the train, it would be nice to use that time to train a bit. Pun intended ah ah :D

any polyrhythmic stuff is good to just tap through. Maybe take a little metronome with you and stick your headphones on. Put it on REALLY slow (40bpm or less) and subdivide the clicks into quarters eights triplets quintuplets & septuplets & 16ths.

Hi Mauro Lopez

In Rome venue I realize this microphone (SM58?)... why this position, overlook public?

I have a mic input on my mixer next to my drums - so just for fun - I put a mic out there so I can turn it up and down during certain moments and hear a big ambiance.

cheers
Gavin
Old 11-13-2009, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantstandyourfunk View Post
Just a little something that wanted to post here...

http://www.telegraphindia.com/109110...y_11699168.jsp

It's my interview of Gavin

Cheers!
That's a fantastic Article! Really enjoyed reading it, very nice work indeed.

Kindest regards,

Kev
Old 11-13-2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolonx View Post
Gavin,

I just bought your two methods. I'm looking forward to receive them.

Do you have any recommendation on any exercise to do without the kit and the pad, similar to the polyrythmic ones you explain on Horizons? I spend two hours a day on the train, it would be nice to use that time to train a bit. Pun intended ah ah :D

Thanks
JoJo Mayer has some good advice in this area. On his DVD 'Secret Weapons for the Modern Drummer' he has several exercises that are designed to build your finger, hand, and wrist muscles (for instance, placing your palms together and clapping the upper part of your hands together 100 times rapidly) that you can do practically anywhere--sitting on the bus, in a cublicle, or in front of the TV.

You look a little silly walking around clapping by yourself but it really does help a lot when it comes to building hand technique and endurance.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:52 AM

Thanks NeuroAxis, I'll check it out.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:38 PM

Hi
Mr. Harrison

I want to buy microphones for my drum kit but I don't know exactly because of what reasons you are using "EV N/D 468" on your toms? Super Cardioid polar pattern? 20Hz - 22 KHz? Color sound of it? anything else?

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Ramtin
Old 11-15-2009, 12:17 PM

Hi Gavin,

I connected my very cheap surroundset to my dvd-a/sacd player this weekend (because I sold my monitors to make room for a good 5.1 set) and popped in the Fear of a blank planet/Nil recurring and Insurgentes dvd-a's. They sound wonderful! Even on crappy computer speakers!
Your drumkit sounds impressive and all over the place (in a good way!). Did you help with the surround mixes (as in giving feedback about how you like your drums to sound in surround) or was everything done by Steven himself?

And a general question for anybody here; does anyone have more details about the dvd-audio release of The Incident? Looking forward to hear that in surround!

Cheers!
Santi

p.s.: and thanks for the Indian interview. Nice to see that the HMH show in Amsterdam was very memorable! It certainly is in my memory! You guys seem to grow and amaze me more and more every show I attend.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:11 PM

Hey Gavin, how are you?

Periodically, I feel tired of listening to myself. Not just a lack of creativity, I get bored of what I play, my musical ideas.

Usually I do nothing for it, as my master mentor me: he says that it's a psychic process wich leds to an "inconscious evolution".

As if mind would do a crop rotation for new musical seeds. You know what I mean?

Does this happen to you? Are you agree with my master or do you do something for it?

Thank you for your answer.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:00 PM

Hello Sir,
Thought you might want to have a look at this.
Page 2 of Daily News and Analysis.
PT is creating quite a stir here.
These guys are expecting a crowd of more than 10k. :P
Old 11-17-2009, 01:15 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Ramtin HajatDoust

I want to buy microphones for my drum kit but I don't know exactly because of what reasons you are using "EV N/D 468" on your toms? Super Cardioid polar pattern? 20Hz - 22 KHz? Color sound of it? anything else?

I use those EV's live and I used them in my studio for many years. I first saw Simon Phillips using them - and I know how very particular Simon is - so I thought I'd give them a go. They sound really nice on the toms - and are a very good size for getting around a slightly complex setup like mine. PT's sound engineer Ian Bond really preferred them over the mics he was using before on the toms - I can't remember exactly what they were but they were clip on the drum rim mics. At the moment I'm using Sennheiser 421's on my toms in my home studio. I slightly preferred the tone of them on the lower toms - but they are very big and a bit too ungainly for live use in my opinion.

Hi SantiBanks

Your drumkit sounds impressive and all over the place (in a good way!). Did you help with the surround mixes (as in giving feedback about how you like your drums to sound in surround) or was everything done by Steven himself?

The surround mix is just the panning out of the stereo mix. I was very involved in the sound of the drums of the stereo mix.

Hi Luke Bonham

Periodically, I feel tired of listening to myself. Not just a lack of creativity, I get bored of what I play, my musical ideas.Does this happen to you? Are you agree with my master or do you do something for it?

I think every musician goes through periods like this. Knowing how to bring yourself out of those periods can be the real challenge. It's one of the reasons that I got more into 'rhythmic manipulation' through thought process - rather than "I need more technique and speed". You might find some ideas that would help you in my first book "Rhythmic Illusions".

Hi drumbumhamza,

Thought you might want to have a look at this.
Page 2 of Daily News and Analysis.
PT is creating quite a stir here.
These guys are expecting a crowd of more than 10k. :P

thanks very much for posting the article. We're getting very excited about coming to play there. I think it's going to be really amazing. Also I think we have chance to play more than 90 minutes!!!

cheers
Gavin
Old 11-17-2009, 08:22 PM

Hello again,
My sister has been pestering me to ask you about the tentative set list. Any juice on that ? I hope you play Nil Recurring and Futile (you dint play them when i saw youl in London :( )
Would you like to see pictures of the venue ? I teach drums in the same institute, I'd be more than happy to post a couple of pics. :)
Old 11-18-2009, 12:33 AM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi drumbumhamza,
sorry to disappoint you but I really don't think we're going to play "Futile" or "Nil Recurring" - they aren't currently in our pool of rehearsed songs. I don't know exactly what we'll play yet...there might be a few surprises. Yes I'd be interested to see the venue. Can you send me a pic or two via the 'private messages'?

cheers
Gavin
Old 11-18-2009, 04:59 PM

Hi Gavin!!
How are you??

I heard the new song of Claudio Baglioni: "Niente Pi"
Pio Spiriti said that you played it but i don't seem to recognize.
Have you recorded it?

Thanx to availability!!

Fabio.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:43 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Fabio,
yes I recorded the drum track about 6 months ago at home. Not too many big fills - I was just trying to get a good laid back feel to it. It's quite a simple song - I didn't think it needed anything else.

cheers
Gavin
Old 11-18-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin Harrison View Post
Hi Fabio,
yes I recorded the drum track about 6 months ago at home. Not too many big fills - I was just trying to get a good laid back feel to it. It's quite a simple song - I didn't think it needed anything else.

cheers
Gavin
Thanx a million for your answer!!
Yes also in my opinion is a quite pop song and not need another!!
Simple, precise and clear!!

Good evening Gavin!

Fabio
Old 11-18-2009, 06:37 PM

It's nice to listen to your favorite drummer playing in a totally different setting from what you are used to.

Thank you Gavin for being such an inspiring person. Your drumming is my way out the black periods Luke Bonham was talking about a few posts before. And for being the nicest person on earth, as the guys from Notak in Italy tell me every time, and for taking time to reply to out questions here.

I'm really looking forward to meet you some day, just to thank you personally.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Silver Member

Hi Gavin,

you might know (or probably have) the ipod touch/iphone.

There are some nice Apps to train some music-stuff, for example harmonics, intervalls etc..

So know I thought of programming an App, that plays some polyrhythmics etc and then you have to check which time-signature it was and so on..
I think it would be a great method to train the ear and to get a little bit closer to those pretty complicated stuff.

What do you think?

Thanks
David
Old 11-18-2009, 10:54 PM

Hi Gavin, how's the long tour? I was wondering if your DVD will be released in time for the Poole clinic? I'd like to get a signed version if possible :) A quick question, when you used an SM 91 and a D6 on the kick live, would you put a high pass on the D6 and/or a low pass on the 91? So that you have one channel with sub freq, and one channel with punch and click? Thanks for your time, Phil.

Last edited by Phil Brodermann; 11-19-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Additional question
Old 11-18-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalma View Post
So know I thought of programming an App, that plays some polyrhythmics etc and then you have to check which time-signature it was and so on..
I think it would be a great method to train the ear and to get a little bit closer to those pretty complicated stuff.
Hi David, sounds like an interesting idea. I was thinking of an app with polys in mind too but I had a bit of a different idea:

It might be interesting to create an algorithm that makes up poly sequences. Then you have to tap these sequences with your fingers, along to a metronome. So the left hand taps a pattern in 5, the right hand a pattern in 7. That way you are practicing a possibility of 5 over 7.
Because its all math and therefore random, it gives a lot of pattern options and it might give someone musical inspiration.

Could be very practical in public transport for example. A simple and efficient way to practice polys without making a sound at all.
Old 11-19-2009, 02:11 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiBanks View Post
It might be interesting to create an algorithm that makes up poly sequences. Then you have to tap these sequences with your fingers, along to a metronome. So the left hand taps a pattern in 5, the right hand a pattern in 7. That way you are practicing a possibility of 5 over 7.
Because its all math and therefore random, it gives a lot of pattern options and it might give someone musical inspiration.

Could be very practical in public transport for example. A simple and efficient way to practice polys without making a sound at all.
Yes that would be a gread idea as well, I think there could be created a great app!
(do you have a ipod or iphone?)

I think tapping the patterns would be very hard as it would have to be very exact until the computer acceppts it..

We'll see!
Lets wait what the master sais!

All the best
DAvid
Old 11-19-2009, 08:32 PM

Hi Gavin,

If you could name 5 albums that have shaped your playing the most, what you say?
I'm going through a period of intense listening at the moment so I just need some suggestions what to check out.
Cheers.
Old 11-19-2009, 11:36 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Kalma

Great idea. I think an app that shows you how close to a click you are (like the original "Russian Dragon") would be great. With a line in the middle where the perfect time is and then a scale either side to show you (to the left) that you are tapping behind the beat - and a scale to the right to show how far you might be tapping ahead of the beat. The scale could be in 21 segments - one in the middle for 'perfect' and 10 either side. Each step could be 1 millisecond or 2 milliseconds or 3 milliseconds.

plus a tap tempo like this http://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm

and then a polyrhythm generator. Type in your first number like '4' and that plays one sound - then type in a second number like '7' and that plays a different sound and then you'll get to hear what 7 over 4 sounds like. Set any tempo you want. Then have the "Russian Dragon" (part as described before) applied to either the first or second number. Then you could mute the first or second number but keep tapping it and monitoring it via the "Russian Dragon" part.
So you might setup 7 over 4 - then once you get the feel of it - mute the 7 part and start tapping it. The app would then show how accurate (in % ) you're tapping the 7 whilst still hearing the 4.

Hi Phil Brodermann

how's the long tour? I was wondering if your DVD will be released in time for the Poole clinic?

this tour ends 11th of December. I don't know if the PT live DVD will be ready by then.

A quick question, when you used an SM 91 and a D6 on the kick live, would you put a high pass on the D6 and/or a low pass on the 91? So that you have one channel with sub freq, and one channel with punch and click?

I don't really know - I can ask Ian our sound guy. I imagine the clicky-ness is coming from the SM91 and the low thump is coming from the D6. The other day the SM91 lead broke and we replaced it with a Beta 91 - and it sounded very different. I much prefer the SM91.

Hi king_chicken

If you could name 5 albums that have shaped your playing the most, what you say?

across the years these were important records to me..

Dizrhythmia 1987 " Dizrhythmia"
Yasuaki Shimizu 1989 "Aduna"
Mick Karn - 1995 "The Tooth Mother"
Porcupine Tree 2005 "Deadwing"
Gavin Harrison & 05Ric 2009 "Circles" (and "Drop" from 2007)

there's a big list of recordings I've made over the years here http://www.drumset.demon.co.uk/recordings.htm

cheers
Gavin
Old 11-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Hi Kalma

Great idea. I think an app that shows you how close to a click you are (like the original "Russian Dragon") would be great. With a line in the middle where the perfect time is and then a scale either side to show you (to the left) that you are tapping behind the beat - and a scale to the right to show how far you might be tapping ahead of the beat. The scale could be in 21 segments - one in the middle for 'perfect' and 10 either side. Each step could be 1 millisecond or 2 milliseconds or 3 milliseconds.

and then a polyrhythm generator. Type in your first number like '4' and that plays one sound - then type in a second number like '7' and that plays a different sound and then you'll get to hear what 7 over 4 sounds like. Set any tempo you want. Then have the "Russian Dragon" (part as described before) applied to either the first or second number. Then you could mute the first or second number but keep tapping it and monitoring it via the "Russian Dragon" part.
So you might setup 7 over 4 - then once you get the feel of it - mute the 7 part and start tapping it. The app would then show how accurate (in % ) you're tapping the 7 whilst still hearing the 4.

cheers
Gavin
So your first idea would be like the rmp5 from roland, there's a time check function integrated that show the accuration.

Maybe we could invent together some functions for such an app and then I will see who could programm such an app or I will learn to do it by myself! (as i just programm websites etc)

Would be great if there could be invented something like this :)

By the way: Gavin, do you have an iphone or ipod touch?

Thanks
David
Old 11-20-2009, 07:49 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Wow, great tool, thanks for the link, Gavin!
That way I can practice getting the right tempo out of nowhere:)!
Old 11-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Cool idea, too! Do that, Kalma :D!! With a weblink ;)
Old 11-20-2009, 11:02 PM

Thanks for your reply, however I was refering to your new 'Rhythmic designs' DVD, will that be released in time for the clinic? I would appreciate you asking Ian about the bass drum mic's. Thanks for your time.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:43 AM

What a great show in Lisbon yesterday, Gavin. The new songs sound amazing live. Tony Levin with Stick Men was a great surprise too, people should check them out. Pat Mastelotto is a beast!

I noticed you are using a new China on your left side, that thing is huge, what is it? Is it a 22? You seem to use it quite a bit on the new set.

Have a good time today in Porto!
from your
tv set

Old 11-21-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Hi Kalma

This would be a really useful tool. There are already metronome apps out there that let you tap out a tempo like the link you shared. I use one on my iPhone and I love it.

However, I wonder how possible it would be to do some of the timing exercises that you're describing.

In my experience, the response time on the iPhone's touchscreen is a little sluggish. It's perfectly fine for normal use of course (phone calls, texting, web browsing, email etc) but when I've used drum machine apps I've found the response to be slow enough that I can't play accurately by tapping on the screen. I noticed that you can anticipate the lag and 'play ahead' to get on beat, but it's difficult and awkward. Overall, it's not terrible, but from a musician's perspective, it just isn't up to snuff.

I wonder if future devices will have less touch screen latency? I have an iPhone 3G. Perhaps the 3Gs already does; I've never used one.

Anyways, I'd just thought I'd bring that up as a potential obstacle for you, Kalma. It sounds like a great idea and if someone could get it to work I'd love to have it on my phone!
Old 11-21-2009, 07:53 PM

@Gavin Harrison:
Great ideas!

It could be possible to use the internal mic of the iPhone so that you can tap with a stick on a drumpad, snare etc. aswell (which would be useful for people who don't like to tap on their iphones).

@Kalma:
I have the newest ipod touch (well current newest of course) and I believe I have the iphone SDK floating around here somewhere.

We can team up if you want. I'm not a good developer (I only do webdevelopment, mostly front-end) but I work as a user experience/interaction designer so I can design the interface and the working of the controls to see what works best.
Contact me if you are interesting in teaming up :)

@Ahector:
Its interesting. Im not sure if there is a screendelay but I noticed that some apps have it and some don't. I have the Digilite app (which is a simple drumpad thing) and that has a small latency.
On the other hand, I have some synthesizers (NlogFree, WiviBand, Bebot and Virtuoso) and those work without any latency at all! From those two, WiviBand and Virtuoso are at least sample based (maybe with added synthesis for WiviBand) so Im not sure what causes latency.
Its not the display itself. I think it's the code or maybe the difference in implementing a drumpad or a keyboard on the iphone.
If we where going to do such an app with very crucial timing then we need to do some research first of course and see what the problems with various apps could be.

That was one page of creativity in this topic :) I like that. BB-based brainstorms.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantiBanks View Post
@Ahector:
Its interesting. Im not sure if there is a screendelay but I noticed that some apps have it and some don't. I have the Digilite app (which is a simple drumpad thing) and that has a small latency.
On the other hand, I have some synthesizers (NlogFree, WiviBand, Bebot and Virtuoso) and those work without any latency at all! From those two, WiviBand and Virtuoso are at least sample based (maybe with added synthesis for WiviBand) so Im not sure what causes latency.
Its not the display itself. I think it's the code or maybe the difference in implementing a drumpad or a keyboard on the iphone.
If we where going to do such an app with very crucial timing then we need to do some research first of course and see what the problems with various apps could be.

That was one page of creativity in this topic :) I like that. BB-based brainstorms.
That's good to hear. Good luck if this is something you end up working on.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahector View Post
That's good to hear. Good luck if this is something you end up working on.
Thanks :) If there will be something in the pipeline, we will post a message here just to let others know :)
Old 11-23-2009, 01:55 PM

Hi Gavin,

We had a great time yesterday in Madrid. A night to remember. IMHO You guys are doing things better and better...Hope we the audience were able to make you feel good too!! ;-)).

Just a quick question, from my position i didnt see the left side of your drum kit, ive noticed in the second part of the show, at least two songs, you made a big full explosive snare sound from where i suppose should be your 12" snare. I dont know very much about sound effects, but something like a strong delay or so (ive heard this sound from Pat playing 'Level 5'). It was the 12" snare or some electronic pad?.

Many thanks for your time and for sign my 'rhythmic perspectives' which will make me work for a long time!!

Gustavo

Last edited by Gus; 11-23-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:30 PM

Gavin -

Awhile ago you had mentioned that you are now using some prototype cymbal felts that prevent or at least help delay breakage of cymbals. Are they the 'Cympad,' (http://cympad.com/) or are you using a different brand? Just curious because I am thinking about buying a set of Cympads.

If they are Cympads that you are using, how did you find them? The website advertises that they have a dramatic effect on the sound. Did you find this to be true?

Any advice would help, thanks!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:17 PM

Hey Gavin,

I know you mentioned once that you like Fredrik Thordendal's solo cd Sol Niger Within...

Well I like it too :) and I know you did not play drums on it....but I would like to ask you or Terry Branam maybe about this song Sensorium Dei on that album.

Sensorium Dei (first song)

I would like to know if you could explain to me what he's playing....it seems so random but I know its not...as the guitar is playing the same thing.....its a total mystery to me :(

I know this might not be the right place to ask this question...so if you dont feel like answering I understand...

Do you ever try and figure out and play stuff from albums like this one...with lots of odd time signatures?

Greets
Dre
Old 11-24-2009, 01:18 PM

G'day Gavin,

first of all, I'm looking forward seeing you playing in Cologne next Wednesday. Can't wait to hear the brilliant PT live sound again (cheers, Ian!).
Any chance letting us hear "Remember me Lover"? I know, I might be a bit early, but a while ago I requested Trains from Wes and even got it on that show. So I though I'd try again...

I'm currently checking out different snare wires, got the Pearl Ultra Sound, but I am not that happy at the moment. I've read somewhere (maybe in this thread), that you cut your wires down to ... 8? or something. And I'd really be interested in which one you use at the moment.

While I'm asking here (could've been answered earlier, sorry), there is a small China/Trash (maybe 12" size?) on your right/ordiants left side of the kit, and I'm loving the mixture of really short sustain, like a splash, and the dirt of a China. What kind of cymbal is this, if you don't mind me asking.

Anyway, thanks for your drumming and your creativity. If I'd start now putting my feelings on HOW inspirational you are, I'd end up with tons of adulation.

Greetings from Germany,
Fabian
Old 11-24-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonfloyd View Post
G'day Gavin,

While I'm asking here (could've been answered earlier, sorry), there is a small China/Trash (maybe 12" size?) on your right/ordiants left side of the kit, and I'm loving the mixture of really short sustain, like a splash, and the dirt of a China. What kind of cymbal is this, if you don't mind me asking.

Greetings from Germany,
Fabian
Hi Crimsonfloyd

Follow the link below and there you will find your cymbal and even hear some samples. Hope that helps.

http://www.zildjian.com/EN-US/produc...productID=1258

Regards
Gustavo
Old 11-24-2009, 06:48 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Kalma,

Would be great if there could be invented something like this :) By the way: Gavin, do you have an iphone or ipod touch?

I don't have either.

Hi Phil Brodermann

Thanks for your reply, however I was refering to your new 'Rhythmic designs' DVD, will that be released in time for the clinic?

I would hope it would be available by then.

Hi Tom Sawyer

I noticed you are using a new China on your left side, that thing is huge, what is it? Is it a 22? You seem to use it quite a bit on the new set.

It's a Zildjian 22" Swish Knocker - without the rivets. Very useful for riding with the left hand.

Hi Gus

Just a quick question, from my position i didnt see the left side of your drum kit, ive noticed in the second part of the show, at least two songs, you made a big full explosive snare sound from where i suppose should be your 12" snare. I dont know very much about sound effects, but something like a strong delay or so (ive heard this sound from Pat playing 'Level 5'). It was the 12" snare or some electronic pad?.

It's my 12x5 snare drum - I think the effect you're hearing is maybe a reverb that our sound engineer puts on it. I do quite often play the 16th note (after a big hit) as a ghost note which does make it sound like it has a delay on it.

Hi NeuroAxis

Awhile ago you had mentioned that you are now using some prototype cymbal felts that prevent or at least help delay breakage of cymbals. Are they the 'Cympad,' (http://cympad.com/) or are you using a different brand? Just curious because I am thinking about buying a set of Cympads.

No they are not Cympads. I haven't used them but I imagine that they will effect the volume and sustain of your cymbals. Might be interesting if you're playing a very quiet gig in a hotel perhaps.

Hi Drizzle,

I know you mentioned once that you like Fredrik Thordendal's solo cd Sol Niger Within...
Well I like it too :) and I know you did not play drums on it....but I would like to ask you or Terry Branam maybe about this song Sensorium Dei on that album.

It's certainly not random - but I can't transcribe it for you whilst I'm out here on tour right now. Maybe Terry could if he had the time?

Hi crimsonfloyd

I'm currently checking out different snare wires, got the Pearl Ultra Sound, but I am not that happy at the moment. I've read somewhere (maybe in this thread), that you cut your wires down to ... 8? or something. And I'd really be interested in which one you use at the moment.

They are Puresound snare wires - cut down to just 8 strands left in the middle.

Yes Gus is correct - 12 Oriental Trash China. A great little cymbal.

cheers
Gavin
Old 11-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Silver Member

Do you think its possible to get random-programmed-polyrhythms?

Thanks
David
Old 11-24-2009, 07:13 PM
DRUMMERWORLD PRO DRUMMER

Hi Kalma,
I don't think it's possible to have 'random' and 'programmed' together.
What is it you really want it to do?
Cheers
Gavin
Old 11-24-2009, 11:22 PM
Silver Member

I want to use it for the iphone-app.

You get a button "get new groove" and played will be a groove with a random-time-signature.

Thanks
David
Old 11-25-2009, 08:30 PM

Hi Gavin!
was wondering if you got some notes on halo, because I choose it for my schooltest and the beat about 2.27 just giving me a headache :)

and I must say I love your drumplaying, and it really influence me to begin play drums more seriously again
/Elias