Whovians among us?

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
Grew up watching Tom Baker but I have to admit it, David Tennant is "my" Doctor.

I think Matt Smith's first series was when the whole production came together for the new Who but it's lost its way a bit since then, unfortunately. I felt the whole thing was a bit pantomime when Russel T. Davis was running the show. I watched more out of a sense of duty than for genuine enjoyment back then.

I'm with Jeremy, I'm a Ten fan, but I could happily watch any series, any day. Excited to see what Peter Capaldi will bring to the show.

I think Matt Smith's first series was when the whole production came together for the new Who but it's lost its way a bit since then, unfortunately. I felt the whole thing was a bit pantomime when Russel T. Davis was running the show. I watched more out of a sense of duty than for genuine enjoyment back then.

Agreed. I thought Matt Smith was a great Doctor and dealt with Tennant's legacy as best as anyone could. It's a shame how the show went considerably downhill, enough so to make me lose interest. Capaldi should be good though and hopefully Moffatt's spruced up the storylines to make them more cohesive and classic, rather than the overtly outlandish drivel the most recent series had.

Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor

Attachments

• tumblr_ly30q06L8J1qg4x1do1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ly30q06L8J1qg4x1do1_500.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 66
Was a fan when I was younger. I best remember Tom Baker. The best series ever IMNSHO was the one where krynoids (alien plants) threatened to take over the world with help from a misanthropic millionaire :)

Back