Boss DB66 replacement

Drums&Beer

Well after many, many metronomic miles my old Boss DB66 bit the dust has been put out to pasture.

Impulsively, I almost purchased a DB60 to replace it. I don't have a need for any of the more advanced features of a DB90 plus I don't want to pay $180.00 for a metronome.

Before hitting the purchase button I got to thinking about what I really want in a metronome and the droning DINK-dink-dink-dink (head throbbing) of the old DB66 immediately came to mind.

I want a metronome with more pleasant sounds (cowbell, woodblock, clave). Something that sounds a bit more musical. I like to keep the purchase price in and around $100.00.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

i'm sure they make one, i hate that ear piercing beep of mine.....

but when my metronome fries i'm thinking about hiring a midget....

yep! a midget! i'm gonna dress him in half evening gown and half tux! his name will be the metro gnome! (metro like sexual cause he's half girl half boy.... get it? ha!) his whole job will be to stand behind me holding a stick up in the air and swing it back and forth going click! click! click!

yep! a midget! i'm gonna dress him in half evening gown and half tux! his name will be the metro gnome! (metro like sexual cause he's half girl half boy.... get it? ha!) his whole job will be to stand behind me holding a stick up in the air and swing it back and forth going click! click! click!

Thanks for seeding my near-future nightmares.

You need an Oompa Loompa. Plus they can sing and dance.

Maybe I can find a barking poodle with perfect time. That would be an improvement.

i thought abought a dancing and barking poodle but alass we already have 2 of those dancing in go-go cages on each side of the stage.......

and fuo.....

your welcome.....

Back