high velocity fans for drummers

SLUSHPUNK

Guys been searching hard for a good high velocity fan for just jamming and live show use.

Most high velocity fans don't list their CFM rate and was wondering if anyone has a few they can recommend

Stanley makes a great fan, I keep it on the low setting and it's plenty strong.

fan.jpg

Stanley makes a great fan, I keep it on the low setting and it's plenty strong.

fan.jpg

That's the one I keep seeing in use. It's a much more road-worthy fan than any other I've had, and the built-in adjustable angle lets you put it almost right underneath your throne when space issues require it.

If you can't find something similar locally, search Amazon for 'Lasko blower' (Lasko manufactures them).

That's the one I keep seeing in use. It's a much more road-worthy fan than any other I've had, and the built-in adjustable angle lets you put it almost right underneath your throne when space issues require it.

If you can't find something similar locally, search Amazon for 'Lasko blower' (Lasko manufactures them).

I have an older model Lasko blower and it was great. It actually just broke last week only because somebody yanked the cord out of the wall and left behind one of the prongs. I had it for 3 years and abused it. I play 150 dates a year and many of them are outside gigs in texas in the summer. I leave it on the high setting every gig, just make sure its not blowing on a mic. They aren't that loud, but they move a ton of air!

The last gig I played when it broke I was sweating so bad I didn't realize how much it helped!

Check out the BlowIt fans. They're specifically designed for drummers, and clamp straight onto your cymbal stands (very nice on cramped drum risers):
http://www.blowitfans.com/

been looking for a nice fan, this may be the winner, thanks Naige! BTW, my mother in law lives in Bergen, just moved there from Stavanger.

F

I have an older model Lasko blower and it was great. It actually just broke last week only because somebody yanked the cord out of the wall and left behind one of the prongs. I had it for 3 years and abused it. I play 150 dates a year and many of them are outside gigs in texas in the summer. I leave it on the high setting every gig, just make sure its not blowing on a mic. They aren't that loud, but they move a ton of air!

The last gig I played when it broke I was sweating so bad I didn't realize how much it helped!

$5.00 for an new plug like this from the local hardware store:

https://www.floormachinepartsusa.com/images/product-images/ELECTRICAL_GEPLUG02M_300x300.jpg

and a set of wire strippers and a screwdriver or a handy friend that has tools and your fan is fixed.

Back