American Idol

That 57 Renown is my dream kit. My local Ma and Pa has one and I keep drooling on it. Going to another clinic Monday night, so I can drool some more. My kit is a Cherry Burst Renown kit.
How much are they in the states? Do they only come in one configuration?

The Renown 57 only comes in one config and color and they cost, are you ready??
$1957.00 yep the name is the price. How cool is that.

And where are you in Maryland. I'm from Catonsville.

Ahh, very cool. I'm in Rockville/Olney myself.

Ended up out here after being medivac'd to the Bethesda Naval hospital back in 05. Then met a girl, fell in love, yada yada yada ended up staying put and going to school....the things we do for women.

Well you get 4 seasons. I'm now in Florida where we get 2 weeks of winter, one week of spring, and the rest is summer.

Well I am having a hard time relaxing. I am mad. Pia got voted off. What a joke. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What the heck just happened. Count to ten.

I am not disappointed that Pia got voted off at all. Yes, she could sing but I think there were a lot of people like me out there who just didn't want another Mariah/Celine/Whitney clone. I just didn't see anything original in her at all...she was very boring to me. She'll do all right...remember Jennifer Hudson got voted off early too. May end up being the bestg thing that could have happened for Pia's career!

I did, however, enjoy Iggy Pop...would have never expected him on AI!

Just heard Randy jackson comment how Scotty should be in the top... maybe a finalist. I most deffinetly do NOT want to see a country Scotty as the winner. You thought Pia was boring...

Iggy Pop just sang Wild Child on American Idol.
That'd be right:

"it's got guitars - it must be "rock"
it's got keyboards - it must be "pop""

Keep it safe, heaven forbid he did Search & Destroy

Well you get 4 seasons. I'm now in Florida where we get 2 weeks of winter, one week of spring, and the rest is summer.

Haha, and thats a bad thing? ;)

I don't know what to think about Pia. I feel that despite no matter how "boring" she was, there is still a couple of kids whose uniqueness just isn't sufficient enough to make up for their level of talent I.e. Paul. Just my opinion though.

I am not disappointed that Pia got voted off at all. Yes, she could sing but I think there were a lot of people like me out there who just didn't want another Mariah/Celine/Whitney clone. I just didn't see anything original in her at all...she was very boring to me. She'll do all right...remember Jennifer Hudson got voted off early too. May end up being the bestg thing that could have happened for Pia's career!

I did, however, enjoy Iggy Pop...would have never expected him on AI!
OK. Thats it. I am never talking to you again. :) Just kidding. Man, you are being so mean to my fav singer. I know what you are saying that she is a little stiff. She probably grew up as a princes. She is so pretty though. I think she was just starting to get the fact that she had to let her hair down. Last nights outfit, and the way she was starting to act on the group number, showed that she was starting to stretch. She will be fine, I know, but she was good eye candy for the next couple of months. Please, oh please let Jacob go home. I can't watch him anymore.

Exact reason for not watching this foolishness. The teeny bop girl voters vote for the cutesy boys with no regard for talent. As I said in my first post, you must have something better to do.

Exact reason for not watching this foolishness. The teeny bop girl voters vote for the cutesy boys with no regard for talent. As I said in my first post, you must have something better to do.
Come on. You watched it didn't you. Be honest. :)

Not since year two. It's a farce, Just like So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, etc etc etc. There must be a chick flick on somewhere for you to watch.

Not since year two. It's a farce, Just like So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing with the Stars, etc etc etc. There must be a chick flick on somewhere for you to watch.

GD, I am with you 100%. A.I. is stupid. However, my wife loves it. I love my wife, when my wife is happy, I am happy, I like being happy, therefore, I love it.

Hidden Agenda? Check
Feigned Enthusiasm? Check
Wife Happy? Check
American Idol Clogging up the DVR, bumping Family Guy, Archer and Southpark? Check

Careful now. Don't get too brave. No need to be a jerk. If you don't want to talk about it then just stay off of the post.

American Idol Clogging up the DVR, bumping Family Guy, Archer and Southpark? Check

Get outta my DVR!!!!!

I watch it just about every year but now I get to skip through all the BS. I mildly enjoy it. Side note: Randy Jackson - fix your teeth dawg.

That whole ridiculous program is absolute proof that music is not a democracy. It went down hill the minute they allowed the bubble gummers to vote, and I haven't paid much attention to it, or the lackluster singers it has produced since.

It's his opinion. When do you become the moderator, anyway?
Not sure if you can't read but he basically called me a chick for liking American Idol. That does not work for me. I did not come here to be judged.

Back