Cymbals: 20" Zildjian A custom
17" Sabian AAX plosion
16" Zildjian A Custom
14" Sabian AAX plosion
14" Sabian AAX cerator HH
Ludwig Speedking
IMG00389.jpg
IMG00387.jpg

Thanks, I just started on this site and I have not been able to navigate it that well yet to find the other ones but thats funny. I think I already got yelled at for posting on the wrong site about something. FNG.

Your rack tom is on an extreme angle. I suggest you fix it or you will go through heads quicker, injure your wrists and develop poor technique. Can't also forget a terrible quality of sound.

I have to change my picture, your the second one who said that but I only did that for the picture. THanks though. Good perception.

Here's my Yamaha stage custom nouveau

MusicRoom14.jpg

MusicRoom114.jpg

The double bass pedal is gone now (got lots of other things to work on, so it's over the in the corner lonely) and I've moved my toms back onto the top of the bass drum. No new pics of that setup yet though.

im impressed, great kits. Im glad you posted them here though because I only found a few other sites with less pictures, thanks.

fine..lol

dont say anything bout my pics...they are horrible...once my brothers girlfriend can come over and its a good day, ill have some perty pics of them on the deck =)

alex.jpg

New Drumset1.jpg

New Drumset2.jpg
took this one for the reflection.
New Drumset3.jpg

New Drumset!!.jpg

Alex

PS. aydee: ive been forgetting to tell you...but, i think your kit is set up backwards ;)

nice drums what are your cymbal line up? bojangleman

well, in the first pic of me playing, it goes:
Sabian:
14" B8 Hats
14" B8 Crash
16" B8 Crash
20" B8 Ride

in the other pics of them in my room, here they go:

14" B8 Hats
14" B8 Crash
16" B8 Crash
16" Zildjian Rock Crash(old)
18" Wuhan China
20" B8 Ride

i also have a 10" XS20 Splash and a 16" B8 Pro Crash...

the Zildjian, B8 Pro crash, and 14" B8 crash are cracked..

Alex

well, in the first pic of me playing, it goes:
Sabian:
14" B8 Hats
14" B8 Crash
16" B8 Crash
20" B8 Ride

in the other pics of them in my room, here they go:

14" B8 Hats
14" B8 Crash
16" B8 Crash
16" Zildjian Rock Crash(old)
18" Wuhan China
20" B8 Ride

i also have a 10" XS20 Splash and a 16" B8 Pro Crash...

the Zildjian, B8 Pro crash, and 14" B8 crash are cracked..

Alex

do you like your B8 cuz you know there is a big thing about B8 being terrible and stuff just wondering if you like B8 because i have a B8 14" hi-hat, B8 18" Crash/Ride and a B8 8" splash and i dont find them that bad? just wondering here i will start a thread of this because i dont want to change this thread Show off your yamaha's!

naw...they arent high quality cymbals....not close, but i like them...they sound half way decent..
i am going to upgrade after i get my new bass(guitar) and ill have some nice cymbals...but the B8's have served me well, and i like them...yah!

do you like your B8 cuz you know there is a big thing about B8 being terrible and stuff just wondering if you like B8 because i have a B8 14" hi-hat, B8 18" Crash/Ride and a B8 8" splash and i dont find them that bad? just wondering

Alex

naw...they arent high quality cymbals....not close, but i like them...they sound half way decent..
i am going to upgrade after i get my new bass(guitar) and ill have some nice cymbals...but the B8's have served me well, and i like them...yah!

Alex

i posted a thread on gear/cymbals/B8's i know they are not the best and i know they are NOT high quality cymbals but also they surved me well too.

well I don't own yamaha drums and I don't play them often but here is one piece of yamaha drums that I really would hate to live without. It gets my butt sweaty sometimes but I still love it

Attachments

• DSCF1953.JPG
    DSCF1953.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 2,232
  • DSCF1954.JPG
    DSCF1954.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,205
Back