New DW sticks

TColumbia37

Silver Member
I just found that DW how has a line of sticks. Their big selling point is that instead of buying them in pairs, you buy three at a time, that way if you break one, you have another matched stick on hand.

Seems pretty interesting to me, and if they really are as good of quality as their biggest competition, they're at a fair price.

http://www.3drumsticks.com/technology.asp

EDIT: Upon further research, I'm finding that these aren't so new. I wonder why I never came across them when searching out every type of stick out there.

I got a few pair of these (actually 2 sets of 3) when I bought my last stand. I played them for a bit, but ultimately went back to Vic Firth. Maybe I am just a creature of habit, but the "3" sticks didn't wow me enough to make me switch.

They have been out for a few years

Yes, I quickly figured this out. I never saw them on any of the gear sites that I regularly go to, and the site I found them at had them presented almost like they were a new product.

I always seem to have the problem where I find out about something, and then find out later that it's not new at all and that I just never knew about it.

Either way, they seem like a good deal if they really are good sticks.

I like these sticks. I have been looking for them for a while with no luck. I assumed they had been discontinued. Does anyone have any information about weather or not they are in production?

Back