Another, sick love story. YAY

All I've seen on here is more or less, love stories the past few days so you know what. I may aswell get into my awkward situation and share it here.

Girl I like, doesn't want to be with me because of like distance, and stuff. I like her, alot. But I think she likes other dudes, she's said she likes me a few times but she always talks about other guys.

And I haven't like, fell for anyone in about a year... So it's kinda awkward, plus I've always been single and stuff so I have NO experience what so ever.

I'm just meh, should I keep trying, or just be friends?

Is she like, with someone yet? If not, she's fair game. Like, she may talk about other guys but if nothing is happening, then like, you should hurry up and get in there. If she's not interested, then so be it.

However at the same time you need to like, keep trying elsewhere. Like, if you were trying to find a job, you wouldn't just apply at one place and like, wait until you get accepted or denied, you'd try at heaps of places to increase your chances.

:)

Remain friendly for sure....but try your hand elsewhere. She ain't interested dude.
Don't waste your time chasing after girls that don't want you. One day you will find a girl that will only want to be with you, and you alone. Many out there. No RUSH! :)

Is she like, with someone yet? If not, she's fair game. Like, she may talk about other guys but if nothing is happening, then like, you should hurry up and get in there. If she's not interested, then so be it.

However at the same time you need to like, keep trying elsewhere. Like, if you were trying to find a job, you wouldn't just apply at one place and like, wait until you get accepted or denied, you'd try at heaps of places to increase your chances.

:)
Are you trying to sound Like a like Valley Girl. :)

i once knew a girl who climbed through a drive through window upon meeting her future husband. i say that to say that women will go after what they want.

but they also like your interest and will keep you on the chain for as long as you'll stay there (and will go to great lengths to do so). surely, you will think, she must like me if she goes to such great lengths to hold my interest...but upon attempting to seal the deal (take that however you want to) you will be met with...i thought i told you way back when that i only want to be friends with you / i'm not interested.

women like bad boys and then wonder why the karma comes back to them when they meet someone who pushes their buttons. they conveniently forget the good guy they kept on the chain for all those years.

there's no good men out there, you will hear them say.

so hop off the chain and watch her rot in her own stew.

and this:

Don't waste your time chasing after girls that don't want you. One day you will find a girl that will only want to be with you, and you alone. Many out there. No RUSH! :)

Last edited:
Back