My kit updated! Lots of HQ Pictures!

I do plan on it in the future, but as of right now, I'm low on cash :/

hahah but after the summer is Christmas and my birthday, and that's where all my income comes in ;P

story of a teenage drummer's life. i have the same situation. haha dependent on money from christmas and birthday. but im trying to get a job this summer @ my gparents house. live right next to gc haha

story of a teenage drummer's life. i have the same situation. haha dependent on money from christmas and birthday. but im trying to get a job this summer @ my gparents house. live right next to gc haha

I bought every single cymbal on my kit though through hard work :)

haha thats how i plan on updating mine. i love your cymbals. like my dream set up. i have crappy b8's haha. but my gparents are paying for my gas to drive down (45 min drive) and they will probably pay me pretty good so im hoping to save up to get some used hats, crash(s) and ride @ guitar center. never checked out their used cymbals before, probably listen and find what i like, then go to ebay :) save me some bank

haha thats how i plan on updating mine. i love your cymbals. like my dream set up. i have crappy b8's haha. but my gparents are paying for my gas to drive down (45 min drive) and they will probably pay me pretty good so im hoping to save up to get some used hats, crash(s) and ride @ guitar center. never checked out their used cymbals before, probably listen and find what i like, then go to ebay :) save me some bank

Good plan. That's what I did and never looked back :D

ya im actually excited to work. are you by chance west coast? i am in san diego and realized its like almost 1am east coast and doubt your up that late

ya im actually excited to work. are you by chance west coast? i am in san diego and realized its like almost 1am east coast and doubt your up that late

Actually, I stay up until like 3 every day. I'm in Florida actually, so no, the exact opposite. East side boys! hahaha. LAME.

holy crap. i can't stay up late because i can't sleep in. i dont know why but once its like 9am, i cant sleep any later

Back