Hmm....

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
Is it just me or does Thomas Lang bear a striking resemblance to actor Christoph Waltz?
Their voices are about the same when they talk. I have this feeling Thomas Lang is moonlighting as an Oscar-winning actor ;)

Do we need to start referring to him as the Jew Hunter?

Can't make out aforementioned resemblance. And I do have glasses...
Maybe my operating system is flawed ;-)

There's one way to verify this though: Does Christoph Waltz use trad grip? If so, then Thomas must be a doppelganger.

Nein... but Vinnie does...

vc_cw.jpg

White ppl all look the same hey Bo.

;)

The resemblance is... uncanny!
it is uncanny, they are twins!! one twin like Joey from friends and the other like a redhead Christopher Walken...I too am struggling to tell them apart...porter and I are either both suffering from glaucoma or a nasty dose of sarcasmis majoris...

Lang and Waltz are Austrian (like Arnie Schwarzeneger) so their English accents are potentially similar although mercilessly less wooden than Arnie.

That said, Waltz's acting in Inglorious Basterds is peerless. Simply my all-time fav acted role.

Davo

Since we're on the subject of drummers who look like other people, I'm fairly certain Chris Adler has a second job as the guitar player in Dream Theater

JP_CA.jpg

Don't see it.

But I do really like both of them.

Yes, Kevin Spacey and Neil Peart for sure.

For a long time we talked about Bernhard and Steve Gadd, but really it was mostly just the short grey hair and beard.

That said, Waltz's acting in Inglorious Basterds is peerless. Simply my all-time fav acted role.

I felt the same way.

But then he completely one-upped himself in Django Unchained. He is an absolute treat to watch. He's up there with Daniel Day Lewis, Leo DiCaprio, and Depp in my book.

Back