Bobby Jarzombek here!

Bobby

DW PRO Drummer
Hello fellow drummers,
I was just browsing around to see what you guys have been talking about lately.
I've been hanging out here in LA practicing some new double bass concepts that are pretty interesting. Hopefully, I'll get to apply this stuff someday. Ha!!!
Bernhard has a very cool site here, I'm sure you all agree!
talk soon,
Bobby

Great to have you on board!

Friends, check out Bobby's page on DrummerWorld for some great double bass lessons, and of course check out his homepage for tour dates, bio, discography, and much more.

Bobby-Jarzombek3.jpg

"The best heavy metal drummer I know." - Bob Halford

"(Bobby Jarzombek) shows astonishing power and precision." - Modern Drummer Magazine

Last edited:
Well can't believe that you're here...

I'm really looking forward to seeing your new double bass lessons cuz the two at drummerworld inspired me a lot and are really great for the use in solo contexts.

stay healthy,

Crewses

I saw most of Bobby's DVD the other week while visiting my flatmate at work - he works in a drum shop. Impressive stuff. All the things flying in different directions confuse my tiny brain. It took me five minutes to figure out which ways was "Forwards" what with them cymbals back there...

Edit: Oh, some content... sorry. Bobby - is there anything specific you've done to work on your ability to pull off those choked cymbal phrases during complex hand-to-hand patterns? There's one thing on the video here ("School") which left me pretty baffled as to how you'd come up with it. Was that a program-and-learn job or have you worked on that kind of stuff in a sufficiently focused way that it just comes out when you're jamming? If this is answered on your video of course, feel free to call me an idiot and send me back to watch it again...

welcome on this site. I haven't seen your dvd but the movies of you on this site are very nice.

Welcome! It's great to have another pro among us, especially one as good as you! LOL. I love your double drop technique, and how effortlessly you make it all seem! Good luck!

Bobby, glad you graced us with your presence. I just have to say that I am a big fan, since discovering you on Drummerworld, strangely enough, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching your playing. And the DVD was an excellent buy!

Maybe you can visit London one day to do a clinic.

Thanks.

Hello Bobby,
You really sound terrific. Kudos on the killer drumming. You almost make this jazz cat want to buy a double kick pedal and start rockin' the free world. Come up to Calgary and do a clinic! Or anywhere in Canada! We'd love to see you play- you're great!

Hey Bobby, great to have you here.... keep postin !

Last edited by a moderator:
finnhiggins said:
I saw most of Bobby's DVD the other week while visiting my flatmate at work - he works in a drum shop. Impressive stuff. All the things flying in different directions confuse my tiny brain. It took me five minutes to figure out which ways was "Forwards" what with them cymbals back there...

Edit: Oh, some content... sorry. Bobby - is there anything specific you've done to work on your ability to pull off those choked cymbal phrases during complex hand-to-hand patterns? There's one thing on the video here ("School") which left me pretty baffled as to how you'd come up with it. Was that a program-and-learn job or have you worked on that kind of stuff in a sufficiently focused way that it just comes out when you're jamming? If this is answered on your video of course, feel free to call me an idiot and send me back to watch it again...

Good! Another sweat and brain-trauma inducing DVD! I just ordered a copy from amazon.com. The clips look like he takes some different approaches to Joe Francos' double kick dvd.

I can wait to be humbled, and frustrated again by complex techniques...

"Technique masochist"

EDIT: This thread lead to my personal discovery of Spastic Ink, So I had to order Ink Complete and Ink Compatable.

Last edited:
Oh man. Always really wanted to chat with you. Massive fan of Spastic Ink, myself, and your playing is just totally awesome. The technique on Ink Complete and Ink Compatible is just amazing. Please do stick around! Looking forward to Ron's new release and any new Halford stuff. Will be rockin certainly. Cheers dude for all the insanity!

Welcome boss-man!

Its great to have another open-handed player here. We are few and far between!

NUTHA JASON said:
hi bobby.

hey, you play the same cymbals as me. love the 2002 rock types. they are like a more musical sounding rude cymbal. my singer complains when we are on a small stage because my brass is too loud. overhead mics? i don't need no stinking overhead mics.
j
see...

Man! That kit is stunning! Nice.

Hey man welcome!Been a fan of yours since getting a copy of Halford's performance from Rock in Rio a couple of years ago. Love your drumming on Live Insurrection as well.
Enjoy your stay!
Alex

Back