Apologies

AZslim

I apologize to any I might have offended for my tasteless joke in Jimi Hendrix forum. I have a dark sense of humor that usually comes off better in person.....maybe. Sometimes it gets the better of me.

Still scratching my head as to how that one managed to get the whole thread torched. But I guess at the end of the day, it was Grunt's thread and he is free to do as he pleases with it.

Apology accepted but not necessary. I jumped the gun on some one else's humor. The thread is open again

My oh my. If you guys are this gracious, forgiving, and courteous in every thread, it's only going to encourage newbies like me to jump in and add to the discussions.

Thank you for that.

Last edited:
My oh my. If you guys are this gracious, forgiving, and courteous in every thread, it's only going to encourage newbies like me to jump in and add to the discussions.

Thank you for that.

See what happens when people are nice? Jump right in!

The written word and internet communication styles in particular can cause things to be misinterpreted, but people here usually take the time to explain themselves. Glad the tthread was reopened, Grunt.

Back