My Premier Genista

Not sure what a fair price for a five piece genista with rack mount system should be. Any input?

Its a nice wood finish in Emerald Green. I have hardware and cymbals to along with it too but I want to know what the shells alone would go for with a vintage kit like this.

What sizes is your kit??? Post some pics!

Tom sizes: 10,12,14 all with rack mount system

Kick: 22
Snare: Chad Smith Signature Series by Pearl Drums

I have hardware and cymbals available as well.

Make me a reasonable offer not sure what the kit is worth, I only know what people have told me.

Full kit.jpg

Full kit B.jpg

Chad Smith Snare.jpg

Full kit with 12inch tom on the floor.jpg

My WMP genistas

nice...i also have premier genistas too in marine pearl white, with 12" 14" 20",
do you also find them hard to tune...i find it nearly impossible :(

I just sold my WMP genistas. They sounded really good and I never had any problems with tuning. They have a rather narrow range of tuning where they sound good though. I used coated ambassadors, I strongly recommend them!

Genista2.jpg

yay genista lovers! here's my one!

it's 8,10,12,14,15,16, 22x18, 14x5.5
I have a green genista I'm building up, if anyone's selling any green drums let me know :>
happy playing!

Attachments

• genista.jpg
    genista.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 18,942
yay genista lovers! here's my one!

it's 8,10,12,14,15,16, 22x18, 14x5.5
I have a green genista I'm building up, if anyone's selling any green drums let me know :>
happy playing!

go up 2 posts, you might find someone who's selling a couple of green premier genistas.

Haha whenever i see these "genista" drums i keep thinking of that bloke out of ashes to ashes, i watched a bit of it last night actually. New series.

Hello, is anybody interested in buying a Genista kit?

compromises of standard toms: (all with the RIM's system)
10x8, 12x8, 13x9, 14x10

Floor toms:
16x16, 18,16

Bass drum:
22x16

All in the colour Terraverdi (green)

The kit uses a full rack system, has a double bass drum pedal, 5 various cymbals (including zildjian, sabian) and paiste 402 hi hat, varios hard ware is included.

I am also selling the whole kit with a hardcase set to go with it.

this link takes you to premier brochure with the drums in, pages 6,7,8 + 9
http://www.asbadrums.com/drumarchive/premier/rebound4.zip

This is the site for the cases
http://www.hardcase.com

I can do pictures on request

Hello, is anybody interested in buying a Genista kit?

compromises of standard toms: (all with the RIM's system)
10x8, 12x8, 13x9, 14x10

Floor toms:
16x16, 18,16

Bass drum:
22x16

All in the colour Terraverdi (green)

The kit uses a full rack system, has a double bass drum pedal, 5 various cymbals (including zildjian, sabian) and paiste 402 hi hat, varios hard ware is included.

I am also selling the whole kit with a hardcase set to go with it.

this link takes you to premier brochure with the drums in, pages 6,7,8 + 9
http://www.asbadrums.com/drumarchive/premier/rebound4.zip

This is the site for the cases
http://www.hardcase.com

I can do pictures on request

How much? Where are you at? etc, etc. . . .

Nice Genista kit! I love those drums just from a design standpoint. I have a Genista snare in Blue Shimmer that I bought quite a number of years ago. I have been looking for a Genista Kit that would go with it.

Attachments

• IMG_2358.JPG
    IMG_2358.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 15,060
Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I'm an drummer from the past (about 25 years ago) and currently play with my Church but use all Roland. I came across this kit the other day in a drum shop and fell in love with the workmanship and quality. I had n o idea who Premier was. I had to call a friend and ask him. Emailed Premierand they tell me the color is Ochre. It is in A-1 condition. They do sound amazing. Any comments? I'm thinking of keeping them just for the heck of it.

5.jpg

6.jpg

11.jpg

17.jpg

Hi Guys,

I'm an drummer from the past (about 25 years ago) and currently play with my Church but use all Roland. I came across this kit the other day in a drum shop and fell in love with the workmanship and quality. I had n o idea who Premier was. I had to call a friend and ask him. Emailed Premierand they tell me the color is Ochre. It is in A-1 condition. They do sound amazing. Any comments? I'm thinking of keeping them just for the heck of it.

Looks fantastic! Genistas are really good looking and sounding kits, keep them!

Hi Guys,

]

hello. i'm interested in your orange genista kit. if you ever want to sell it, please email me at:
[email protected]

thanks, god bless.

hey guys

i have been searching for a genista for quite some time now and i am windering if anyone can help me out. the sizes i am looking for are 10",12",14",20" im not to fusy about the colour but terriverdi green is preferable.

cheers

Here's mine....It's a 90's kit with 8", 10", 12",14" and 16" toms with a 22" undrilled bass drum and 14"x5.5" snare in Champagne Sparkle...

I am currently looking for a 14"x7" snare in this finish and an 18" Floor tom (or toms in other sizes)

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 4,150
Last edited:
I just picked up a gold Genista kit in excellent condition. The sizes are 8x10, 9x12, x 11x14, 13x16, 18x22 with a 5.5x14 snare. The drums were originally bought at GC in mid 1999 with the 11x16 being a special order. I even have the original tags that came on the drums at the time of purchase. I was told that they were some type of special edition but I can't verify that. Anyone have any input, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Back