Need Better Sticks

meiste

I recently just mashed up my Vic Firth Stanton Moore signatures so obviously there's no playing with those anymore. I've gone through a few pairs of them and I've realized that although I love their cymbal sound and length/weight, they seem to break and chip VERY easily. Does anybody know of any sticks that are similar in weight and length that might last a little longer? I know I could always hit softer.... but I really don't want to do that

You are probably going to run into the same problems if you stay with a lighter stick. Consider backing off a little or work a bit on technique to make sure you aren't death-gripping the sticks.

I recently just mashed up my Vic Firth Stanton Moore signatures so obviously there's no playing with those anymore. I've gone through a few pairs of them and I've realized that although I love their cymbal sound and length/weight, they seem to break and chip VERY easily. Does anybody know of any sticks that are similar in weight and length that might last a little longer? I know I could always hit softer.... but I really don't want to do that
I use the pro-mark oaks. Not sure which would be similar to the stanton moore stick, but they last FOREVER!!! Check em out.

Back