For Larry and other Mo fans

Instead of Bo Eder, can I call you Mo Eder?

Sure Larry. I'd be honored ;)

I wonder how she'd feel about that?

That's it Bo ... err Mo, as from now on I'll call you Mo in every posts I have to mention your name...

...who ever thought that Mo nick your status here on the forum, there's Mo to it than meets the eye, and she's never even posted here... the power of women eh?

Sounds like a whole lotta MO going on! Just an observation from one MO to another :)

Have you ever met that fine gentleman Mo B. Dick?

OK. I found another one of Mo from the "photo shoot that we don't talk about". I got her in and after she changed into this pink outfit, she sits down and I just start shooting. I caught this when she wasn't ready and she'd definitely beat me up for showing it. But it was almost not posed and natural - the way I usually see her when there's no camera around ;)

Attachments

• unsure-mo-web.jpg
    unsure-mo-web.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 146
Again, and your wife is ok with this whole Mo thing?? Ha just kidding... Nice photo as usual Bo. Only in California !!!

Peace

Thanks Bo. I do love your photos of her. You take great shots. I wish I could be more enthusiastic today. I'd like to see a pic of her that shows her lower half too. Like a hot pants shot from behind with her looking over her shoulder. That girl has some anatomy. I wonder what it would be like going through life where you look so good that everyone wants you. It must be equal measures of awesome, and same old same old.

Thanks Bo. I do love your photos of her. You take great shots. I wish I could be more enthusiastic today. I'd like to see a pic of her that shows her lower half too. Like a hot pants shot from behind with her looking over her shoulder. That girl has some anatomy. I wonder what it would be like going through life where you look so good that everyone wants you. It must be equal measures of awesome, and same old same old.

I'll see what I can find on her Facebook page. I'll send it to you direct. Feel better!

Back