Andy Fisenden

Oh gosh, I just realized that Andy Fisenden is not on Drummerworld (drummer for the sugarbabes, e.g.) --> that doesn't sound too impressive but holy shit, check out this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-L24YhhW7Y&feature=related

I saw him at a big drum show in London, and, in my opinion, he outplayed everyone there (including, weckl, mangini or even benny greb) with the sheer beauty of his style and the incredible linear playing he puts on top of the most intricate keyboard tracks

please add this guy to drummerworld

I knew I'd heard that name before, but couldn't remember where. Turns out I saw his performance at Australia's Ultimate Drummer's Weekend back in 2006 :)

Good drummer for sure. I think he was voted best up and coming or something at that show, good to see he's making himself known!

YES! Why is this guy not one of the most popular drummers at the moment? Has anyone not been introduced to this beast?

YES! Why is this guy not one of the most popular drummers at the moment? Has anyone not been introduced to this beast?

Technical skills and popularity don't always go hand in hand. Popularity begins with exposure, and there are thousands of incredible technicians that aren't well-known. It's often a wide gap.

Bermuda

Technical skills and popularity don't always go hand in hand. Popularity begins with exposure, and there are thousands of incredible technicians that aren't well-known. It's often a wide gap.

Bermuda

Very true! But he plays very musically.. Often more musically than technically. Or he incorporates both. We should atleast find a way to get him on the list!

Andy is a monster. I like his playing, even if his last name sounds naughty in norwegian.

Back