Sebastian Peycere

Re: Sebastian Peycere From Argentina

When I saw the first video, I wasn't impressed at all, heck, I was even bored. With the second one, yeah, I did eventually get bored, but that's because I hate drum solos. But I liked some of the ideas he used there, and I was a lot more surprised, I think he's very good.
He's...not quite as super as some of the guys in here, but I think he's decently original and has a fair amount of technique. I'm sure some people on the forums will also find those videos interesting, good post.
Yo también soy de Martínez por cierto!

Fox.

Hey Fox, how r u? I agree, the second video has much more ideas than the first one, there is not much material of this guy in the web, he has some amazing things... check out in www.taringa.net , search for "peycere" and you will find some interesting records there.
By the way, Sebastian, travelled to NY in 1998, where he had the chance to play in some jams , he got to know Steve Gadd, who is Peycere´s favorite drummer.
Como es eso que sos de Martinez tambien? jajaj...

Hey Fox, how r u? I agree, the second video has much more ideas than the first one, there is not much material of this guy in the web, he has some amazing things... check out in www.taringa.net , search for "peycere" and you will find some interesting records there.
By the way, Sebastian, travelled to NY in 1998, where he had the chance to play in some jams , he got to know Steve Gadd, who is Peycere´s favorite drummer.
Como es eso que sos de Martinez tambien? jajaj...

Si, si, vivo cerca de Unicenter =D

Back