Chicago Drum Show - Danny Seraphine Clinic

Thanks so much for making the effort to do this. I really wanted to make the show this year with my son in training drummer, and Danny was the main reason. How long was his clinic and what else besides Make Me Smile did he perform?

He was such an inspiration of mine when I broke out of basic 2/4 rock beats in the 1970s. I would have loved to have met him in person. He is truly one of the great drummers, but unfortunately gets very little press, at least around here for some reason.

Thanks again for the video of Make Me Smile. How much longer do you suspect it will remain? Can it be downloaded?

Danny is truly one of the giants of the business and a great guy. He has some new product out that all drum followers should check out. He did two clinics at Rob's show look for a break from all of that, however he does tour towns with Guitar Center so look for those. His band works albeit sporadically. There are also some You Tube clips of his last two years clinics at the Chicago Drum Show. Good Luck and Regards- Steve P (CHASE REVISITED, Jay Burrid, Gary Smith)

Back