Sonor Force 2001

Wopsey

Alright well, I don't really post here that often, but I've finally picked up a drum kit worth uploading photos for :D

Some of you may have seen some of my other posts. I had built a pretty sick drum kit over a few months, slowly investing in new hardware/cymbals, and then impulsively decided to trade them for an Electric Kit. I ended up disliking the electric kit and really wanted my kit back, but unfortunately could not get them. Sold the electric kit for $1400, and have since been desperately searching for a nice drum set.

Just picked these up late last night, ended up having to drive 3 hours to pick them up, but I feel it was very much worth it. Found these on Kijiji for $500, leaving me witih $900 to pick up more hardware/cymbals (cymbals in picture are just an old set of hi-hats/crash-ride I havn't sold yet).

The guy said he had only used this is a Studio Kit, never giged with it. Everything looks basically mint, and most have newer evans heads on them (snare has original skin on it, still sounds great!).

Tom Sizes Are:
10x9 Rack Tom
12x10 Rack Tom
14x16 Floor Tom
20x18 Bass Drum

I wish I had more cymbals/stands to make the kit look sexier, however I'm far too anxious to show these and will be slowly buying cymbal by cymbal as I find deals on Kijiji/craigslist.

Attachments

• sonor.jpg
    sonor.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 4,084
  • force.jpg
    force.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 1,593
  • sf.jpg
    sf.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 1,426
You are "On It" Man!
Im a sucker for a 20 inch bass drum.
I know what you mean about e-kits.
They are just not the same.
Get some great pies with that left over cash. Good Plan!

I've got a set of these 2001s I intended to use as a practice kit, but I have actually used it gigging more than my other kit.

Back