Rhythm Magazine - Best of British

Yeah you are on the main page opposite premier drums :) Beautiful shot of one of your kits and I have fallen in love with the snare they pictured. Steel middle with dark wood either side <3 As I said at the london drum show after being on your free floating kit. I would do anything for one of your snares, even a busted up failed quality control or high standards one, they are all just that fab. Alas its the dream of a skint bloke. Sorry also that i cant be there at the footes british day, i wish i could be there!

Yeah you are on the main page opposite premier drums :) Beautiful shot of one of your kits and I have fallen in love with the snare they pictured. Steel middle with dark wood either side <3 As I said at the london drum show after being on your free floating kit. I would do anything for one of your snares, even a busted up failed quality control or high standards one, they are all just that fab. Alas its the dream of a skint bloke. Sorry also that i cant be there at the footes british day, i wish i could be there!
Hi, & thanks :) Can you do me a big favour, take a snapshot of the article please. We no longer make the snare you're describing, & I'll be a bit annoyed if they've just taken some old shot & put it up there :(

I would do anything for one of your snares,
I notice you haven't entered the snare competition yet? Check it out!

Hi, & thanks :) Can you do me a big favour, take a snapshot of the article please. We no longer make the snare you're describing, & I'll be a bit annoyed if they've just taken some old shot & put it up there :(

I notice you haven't entered the snare competition yet? Check it out!

Il try, but I dont have any recording equipment just a webcam with sound... plus I wont win. My 4 year history of doing every rhythm magazine contest, every drumshop and custom drum company contest, and trying to beat professionals? Yeah... id have more luck hoping you have a warped or failed quality shell out the back of your workshop I could nab than winning that :/ Hope this helps:
1901295_10152300322464266_1770324466_n.jpg

Il try, but I dont have any recording equipment just a webcam with sound... plus I wont win. My 4 year history of doing every rhythm magazine contest, every drumshop and custom drum company contest, and trying to beat professionals? Yeah... id have more luck hoping you have a warped or failed quality shell out the back of your workshop I could nab than winning that :/ Hope this helps:
1901295_10152300322464266_1770324466_n.jpg
Competition - read the rules carefully! There's a category for everyone, & recording quality doesn't matter so long as it's not distorted. Really, you stand a great chance! If you're not a professional, in this competition, you won't be up against a professional. The best entry from each of 5 categories is drawn for the win. Right now, there's only 4 entries!!!!

Ok, the article. Thanks for the shot of the magazine, & I'm pretty annoyed to say the least. I'd love a shot of the text if you can kindly help. The picture is a 4-5 year old library shot that has no bearing on the text description as far as I can see. A phone call will be made on Monday :(

Competition - read the rules carefully! There's a category for everyone, & recording quality doesn't matter so long as it's not distorted. Really, you stand a great chance! If you're not a professional, in this competition, you won't be up against a professional. The best entry from each of 5 categories is drawn for the win. Right now, there's only 4 entries!!!!

Ok, the article. Thanks for the shot of the magazine, & I'm pretty annoyed to say the least. I'd love a shot of the text if you can kindly help. The picture is a 4-5 year old library shot that has no bearing on the text description as far as I can see. A phone call will be made on Monday :(

It reads:
"Guru kicked off in 2003 with skilled wood worker Drean Price constructing solid and stave shell drums to exceptional standards and turning heads in the process. A serious focus on sound and shell construction has led to the origin series, featuring undrilled, resonant shells. Ideal for recording and more recently the in-tense series, with low-mass shell hardware and unique steam-bent solid shell construction. All shells and shell hardware are crafted in the UK."

I hadn't seen that competition. I must have a go!
If necessary, when I get home tonight I can scan the article & post it (if someone hasn't already done it).

Back