100 000 members

Arky is being very modest in his self assessment . He works very hard at cleaning up the spam and illegitimate users which make the job a lot easier on the rest of us, He is to be commended. Arky keep up the good work.

Congratulations Bernhard :)

It doesn't come as a surprise though, this site is so good... soon you'll have 200 000 members...

Great jobs from all the mods too :)

If there were only 100 members, it would still be my fav drummer board. Thanks to all running this place! :)

How many posted at least once in the last month, Arky?
Unfortunately, I can't tell. There might be a function to retrieve this data, but if so, I'm not aware of it, at least not at the moment.
But then, that's the nature of users being registered on a forum. Actually some of them never post at all.

Wow, over 100,000 members !! I'll update the Drummerworld wikipedia article. The activity the site gets is fantastic-a veritable encyclopedia of drum info. Great bunch of folks on Drummerworld-can't say enough great things about the site and always tell other drummers about it. There fixed it -over 100,000 members-any new accolades since 2010? I'll fix it up to date.

The administrators do a wonderful job. Thank you for making this a great site, I look forward to logging on every day.

Number one drummer forum on the web!

I propose a $1 sign up fee, then Bernhard could afford a new set of GURU's and take a vacation!

Bernhard... Congratulations to You & Team!

Fantastic work from the scratch to the top... Drummerworld : state-of-the-art.

Cheers...

Back