Bandmate comparing me to other drummer

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think this young lady bumped her head a few years ago." Ding, ding, ding-give that man a prize! Dude she's off the chain-from your updates! Don't get drawn into her incoherent madness-which please stop it's obvious she is drawing you into to her wicked games. Take the high road and walk away quick before you regret it-if I said anything it would be constructive and tell her a bandmate should not be the passion of the week-she will drop this drummer soon enough man and probably be calling you-don't answer!

Maybe if you made fun of her about it she would start to realise how extreme her behaviour is getting.

For example, stick a photo of this other drummer onto the outside of paper bag. Then every time she mentions him, you can put the bag over your head and pretend to him.

Or every time she mentions him, you can talk about how wonderful his girlfriend is and how they're the perfect couple together. If he doesn't have a girlfriend, make one up. Pretend you met him out on a date with some hot guitar player (he hates bass players, of course).

If there is sexual tension on her part, maybe just leave it at that.

"Leave it at that"???

The only people who say "leave it at that" are Cassanova's who have more than they can service, or monks who aren't interested to begin with. Hell Larry, if half the forum had "left it at that" we'd have missed out on getting laid at least half as often as we have.

20 year olds should be encouraged to throw caution to the wind and pursue as much sexual tension as they can get their grubby little hands on. In the blink of an eye 20 year olds become 40 year olds whose only wish is that they'd made more of sexual tension when they had the chance.......before the receding hairline and beer belly takes hold for good.

Unless you come home and find your pet rabbit boiling away on your stove, I say hurry up and shag her and absolve the sexual tension once and for all.

Might wanna steel your resolve and thicken your hide a little too mate. Your in danger of being chewed up and spat out by life itself if you're gonna be this sensitive every time a woman keeps you guessing as to where you stand.

Last edited:
Finally some one in my side of the fence,Pocket! Except you said it in a nice way. Ha ha ha ha!!!

Like James Brown would say- hit it and quit it like a sex machine man!

And with that another episode of MTV teen troubles comes to an end. Tune in next week when MTV will be sponsored ny Clearisil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back