Online drum courses?

I would recommend just buying a book or two and looking on youtube. That can really get you going. Also, THIS SITE! The Drumclinic is extremely helpful in pretty much every way. It would be good to find someone in reality to check your form and technique though.
A good book is Ted Reeds progressive steps to syncopation.

I'm the webmaster of Britchops Drum Tuition @ www.britchops.co.uk

This site allows you to purchase and download a beginner Course of foundation drum lessons from anywhere. Check it out!

Thanks

TJ

I'm the webmaster of Britchops Drum Tuition @ www.britchops.co.uk

This site allows you to purchase and download a beginner Course of foundation drum lessons from anywhere. Check it out!

Thanks

TJ

Firstly I promise you this is not a personal attack and this is coming from a good place. Ok?

Right, I have a masters degree in marketing (just to let you know my background and why I have picked up on this) and whilst I think what your website is doing is potentially great, from a marketing stand point your "download from anywhere" tagline is a little confusing to me.

Its a given that anywhere in the world people can download things (with the exception of certain countries). If I find something to download on a website, I don't expect to have a problem downloading it because I live in a village and not a town or even a particular village. There is a whole section of your marketing on the website that real's off an unecessary list of place names.

I just think with that claim you are selling a benefit that doesn't exist or isn't even an issue people had thought of.

In my opinion, it doesn't need to be a focus of your marketing. Focus on the great information you are providing. The rest of your website reads great, loads of benefits, its just this one thing.

In terms of "Download Anywhere", what would be a great benefit is if I could sign up and have multiple downloads, ie I can download on my laptop, home pc and tablet.

Obviously this is just my opinion, but it is my attempt to use my knowledge to help you build something great.

Back