My friend & other animals

hollllllyy geez...... I think I about choked to death laughing.

Never under estimate Polly. hahahahaha

And never underestimate Klaus - he and his mates are a force of nature!

The cat next door used to visit me regularly and would happily spend hours on my lap while I sat at the PC. Then this summer he had a bad case of fleas, some of whom happily joined Klaus and his mates in my flat's little ecosystem.

I was annoyed about it until Peter turned up, and he proved himself a talented bass guitarist. Here's a moody shot of him on my bed slapping out a few funky riffs. I ended up giving him a pet name ... Flea (not very imaginative, I know).

Attachments

• flea.jpg
    flea.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 166
And never underestimate Klaus - he and his mates are a force of nature!

The cat next door used to visit me regularly and would happily spend hours on my lap while I sat at the PC. Then this summer he had a bad case of fleas, some of whom happily joined Klaus and his mates in my flat's little ecosystem.

I was annoyed about it until Peter turned up, and he proved himself a talented bass guitarist. Here's a moody shot of him on my bed slapping out a few funky riffs. I ended up giving him a pet name ... Flea (not very imaginative, I know).

Well, at least you don't have any Great White Sharks for pets.

Yet.

True. I'm yet to dig out a picture of my pet Daddy Long Legs Spider, Papa Jo :)

I figure he helps keep the headcount of my other pets down a bit ...

I hate to continually beat on Australian stereotypes, but thank God it is a Daddy Long Legs and not the infamous POTTY SPIDER!

I hate to continually beat on Australian stereotypes, but thank God it is a Daddy Long Legs and not the infamous POTTY SPIDER!

Potty spider? lol

Are you talking about the infamous redback on the toilet seat? Thankfully, never had to deal with that (touch wood).

The danger here in the wilds of Oz are toilet-based white pointer sharks. They sneak up through the pipes and suddenly leap out and take a chunk out of your bum while you're doing your business. That's why Ozzies have overtaken Americans as the most obese nation on earth - we're holding it all in to avoid the risk!

... and then it all comes out on web forums ;-)

I had a hamster when I was around 13-14, because my parents are allergic to dogs and cats. It died of stomach cancer after two years, because I fed him too much candy..

Potty spider? lol

Are you talking about the infamous redback on the toilet seat? Thankfully, never had to deal with that (touch wood).

The danger here in the wilds of Oz are toilet-based white pointer sharks. They sneak up through the pipes and suddenly leap out and take a chunk out of your bum while you're doing your business. That's why Ozzies have overtaken Americans as the most obese nation on earth - we're holding it all in to avoid the risk!

... and then it all comes out on web forums ;-)

Unquestionably related to the Mudshark.................................

Back