Darn drumheads!

daredrummer

Gold Member
Musician's Friend sends me the wrong size ambassadors, American musical supply sent me clear emps instead of coated, and my controlled sound coated order somehow gets lost with sam ash.

I think Evans Prez is behind this, trying to get me to keep my EC2's and Genera!

This is one of the main reasons I won't buy heads online. I recently purchased a bad head, first one I've ever come across out of the box. Took it back for a new one no questions asked. Sorry for mixups, that is no bueno at all.

I have gotten over half of my drum equipment on line and have never gotten a wrong or damaged piece. You are jinxed. I buy most of my little stuff from my local neighborhood store but when I need a whole set of heads I do them on line since the little store may not have a whole set of what I want. I also buy 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16 so the ready packs don't work.

Maybe the Prez has put the jinx on the forum. I doubt it however since he usually just offers advice and never pushes anything. Better luck in the future

Last edited:
Strange, most of my troubles come from local drum shops, one shop sold me a broken Remo, one shop said he would have the heads I was looking for in stock by the end of the month(it's been over a year, he still doesn't have them) yet I've never had trouble with Musiciansfriend.

I've ordered heads from Musicians Friend many times and they never messed up an order. Are you 100% sure it wasn't a PEBKAC error?

I've ordered heads from Musicians Friend many times and they never messed up an order. Are you 100% sure it wasn't a PEBKAC error?

Well it happens with all places sometimes. They were nice about it though and gave me a free pair of sticks. What is PEBKAC?

Well it happens with all places sometimes. They were nice about it though and gave me a free pair of sticks. What is PEBKAC?

Problem
Exists
Between
Keyboard
And
Chair

I was just wondering if you might have made an error when ordering.

Back