Vic Firth's Steve Gadd Sticks

yjb63

Does anybody else find these to be super durable? I've had My current pair for over two months whereas I will usually crack other sticks within 2 weeks to a month.
Even after purposely trying to break them, lighting them on fire, and throwing it on concrete they still wont break.

BEST STICKS EVER!

Re: Vic Firsth Steve Gadd Sticks

I still haven't used Vic Firth in over two years since the quality took a massive downward turn. Ironically I first noticed it on the Steve Gadd sticks.

lighting them on fire

LOL!

\m/

jokes

i haven't broken a stick in about a year, and i play 6 days a week pretty much without fail!

not entierly sure what that says about my playing butttttt

i love vic firth sticks, in general, they all just feel so great imo.

mfb could you explain?
is this just another casualty of the recession or what?

No, nothing to do with the recession. Thinking about it this was more like three or four years ago. I used to use Vic Firth and then stopped because I noticed I was getting through the sticks much quicker - nothing to do with technique - if anything it had improved drastically, but after that I stopped using them.

oh aye, haven't noticed myself, but i guess you have a fair bit more experience than me :)

yjb63;496911 Even after purposely trying to break them said:
BEST STICKS EVER![/U]

Well, just tested out: after lightem them on fire i came back home two hours later and can't find them anymore for testing.....magic wonder - the spirit of Steve Gadd??

Bernhard

Does anybody else find these to be super durable? I've had My current pair for over two months whereas I will usually crack other sticks within 2 weeks to a month.
Even after purposely trying to break them, lighting them on fire, and throwing it on concrete they still wont break.

BEST STICKS EVER!
Try some dynomite and let us know if it works...You certainly have a way of testing a products durability.....

Yeah I use them all the time...they are one of my favs....

I'm quite confused really!
I broke one pair after like a week, then another pair a week later, now on my 3rd pair they've been strong for a few months now! What is strange is that i havn't really changed my playing style.

love the sticks though, i think theyre well weighted.

Back