Ridiculous sale on music equipment at Best Buy stores!

SgtThump

Platinum Member
Check out the deals online in their music equipment section! Everything is pretty much sold out online, but if you live near a Best Buy store with a music equipment section, GO THERE IMMEDIATELY!

This is no joke... I got two DW 5000 Double Bass Pedals for $80 each. Brand new and sealed. These are normally $379.

I also just got a PDP Ace Brass snare drum for $99. It is normally $269.

Gotta act fast!!!!! Just wanted to pass this info along!

Chris

Got pops the pdp "Ace" snare for x-mas last one they had the guy working there said they are going too cut all the dw snares also, they had a 10-ply maple for a little over $400 and said it's going too be $150 very soon.

pretty cool.

Bonzolead

None available at any stores in my area :(

DO NOT always trust that site's "find in a store near me" feature. I mean, that works most of the time, but definitely not all the time.

For example, it showed that the PDP Ace wasn't available at my local store, but there were two sitting there. I'd call around. NO JOKE!

Thank you for the heads up. Just ordered a 5000 double pedal for $79.99. The 9000 for $99.99 was sold out.

Got pops the pdp "Ace" snare for x-mas last one they had the guy working there said they are going too cut all the dw snares also, they had a 10-ply maple for a little over $400 and said it's going too be $150 very soon.

pretty cool.

Bonzolead

w-w-w-w-What???? That's a huluva good price. Now I HAVE to go there. Always room for another snare drum.

i ordered 2 dw 5000 double pedals for 79 bucks, but something tells me my paypal account is going to be "credited" that back real soon. we will see if they actually ship them out at that price. has to be a loss for them.

I just ordered the 5000 DW double pedal from their website for $79.99 and it is being shipped to my house. You don't have to live near a Best Buy with the stuff in stock. Even if I decide I don't want it, I can flip it on Craigslist for a profit. I do imagine something is wrong here. A computer pricing glitch or something. There is no way they can sell these for almost $200 below everyone else. We will see if they honor these prices.

I just ordered the 5000 DW double pedal from their website for $79.99 and it is being shipped to my house. You don't have to live near a Best Buy with the stuff in stock. Even if I decide I don't want it, I can flip it on Craigslist for a profit. I do imagine something is wrong here. A computer pricing glitch or something. There is no way they can sell these for almost $200 below everyone else. We will see if they honor these prices.
Ive burned once or twice on stuff like this before i.e. Nordstrom, Amazon

I'm not sure what's going on either, but I just got through enjoying my new Ace snare and one set of my DW5000 pedals, so it's real!!!

I still can't believe it myself! Crazy...

We shall see if they ship it ...

They do crazy stuff sometimes ... I got a brand new Zildjian Sweet Ride in the store for $128.00

I'm not sure what's going on either, but I just got through enjoying my new Ace snare and one set of my DW5000 pedals, so it's real!!!

I still can't believe it myself! Crazy...

i ordered mine online though. which was also back ordered. so im guessing they will figure it out, unless best buy is doing away with equipment end of things and just liquidating all their gear.

i ordered mine online though. which was also back ordered. so im guessing they will figure it out, unless best buy is doing away with equipment end of things and just liquidating all their gear.
I ordered the 5000 Accelerator dbls too. States their back ordered with a 1 - 2 wk wait. I wondered if they are liquidating too, but it sounds like new stock is still coming in if they fill these orders.

I ordered the 5000 Accelerator dbls too. States their back ordered with a 1 - 2 wk wait. I wondered if they are liquidating too, but it sounds like new stock is still coming in if they fill these orders.

well like i said have seen this before where i ordered something at a too good to be true low price and I received an email a couple days later saying they were unable to fulfill my order (nordstrom and amazon). I honestly hope they come though! I could use the profit for a dw 9000 hi hat stand!!!

Back